Forever Doesn't Last Forever 41

Chapter 41

[Adjusting to Parenthood Boys POV]

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

Since having Everly life has changed a lot for AJ, Berkley, and I. In a good way of course.

Everly is honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love her with everything I have.

Even though I'm blessed and my parents still have an amazing relationship, I just don't ever want to take anything good I have for granted because that would just be stupid.

My family is my pride and joy and if anything happened to them it would be the end to everything. I just wouldn't be the same.

AJ and I haven't gotten a great deal of sleep, but this past month we've gotten our schedule down and now Everly sleeps about 7 hours a night and she's only 3 and a half months.

I'm so glad Berkley wasn't affected by the lack of sleep most of us got, because that would just make everything harder.

Berkley is such a happy person now that Everly has been born. She is his best friend and he tried to be the dad and it's so cute. He's love her so much, and you can tell by the way he just wants to care for her all the time,

AJ and I have become a lot closer too. I know parents say oh we just grew apart while the baby was small and crap, but Everly and Berkley brought us both closer than we ever have been.

I know AJ misses her mom more than anything, but she's being so strong about it. And even though I know she still thinks about her bitch of a mother she never tells me or anyone because she honestly just wants to be happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Hayden's POV ~~~~

Luca has brought Scottland and I so much joy these past 3 and a half months and we just couldn't be happier.

I miss my mom though. I never thought being a dad could make me miss my mom even more than before, but it does. I don't know why but I guess it's because I'm a parent and she was my parent.

Ever since she died life just doesn't feel the same.

I haven't been doing great in school, I've been depressed.

But than I met Scottland and we went though so much together before having Luca and I just wish my mom could get the chance to be Luca and our other (later on in life) children's grandma and just get to watch them grow up like Scottland and I will do.

My mom was suppose to give me advise on how to be a good everything, but now that she's not here and I have Luca, Scottland, and Quinn to look after I just feel like one day I'm going to disappoint all of them.

I miss you mom and I wish you could be here to watch Luca grow up, but I know you're watching over us.

And because I know that I hope that you don't let anything harm my family and me.

I love you mom.

***************************************

~~~~ Sarah Jaynes in Heaven ~~~~

Oh my beautiful Hayden, now matter how far you feel from me, just know that I'm right next to you watching your family grow and watching Luca grow.

Your family is beyond beautiful and beyond loving, Quinn is lucky to have you as a brother and I'm always there babe.

No matter what.

I miss you too Hayden but I will always be there.

I love you so much sweetie. ❤️