Forever Doesn't Last Forever 28

Chapter 28 (Dylan's POV)

It's been a month since I got shot.

Hannah tried to apologize, but it's honestly way to late to accept the apology because I mean she fucking shot me.

Like what the hell.

Scottland has come by to see my pretty much everyday since I got out of the hospital.

Hayden is a lucky guy, the good part is Adyson said yes!

We've been dating for 1 month, 4 days, and 16 hours. Not that I'm counting or anything.

~~~~ Friday ~~~~

"Dylan!" I hear Scottland yell.

"I'm in here Scottland."

She walks in carrying a Starbucks coffee and this time Adyson is with her.

"Hey baby."

"Hey" I say giving her a kiss.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming Ad?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you."

"Oh well I like this surprise." I said with a smile.

Suddenly, I receive a text from..... Hannah?

'Dylan I know you hate me but I really need to talk to you. -Hannah'

'Why?'

'Please just trust me.'

'Why would I? I mean come on you fucking shot me Hannah so excuse me for the hesitation.'

'I'm truly sorry Dylan, I've gotten help and Im sorry. But I really need to talk to you.'

'Okay fine where?'

'Meadows Park. 1 hour.'

'Okay meet you there.'

'Thank you Dylan.

'Whatever'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ An Hour Later ~~~~

I walk to the park to see Hannah sitting on the bench.

"Dylan. Thank you so much for coming."

"You said you needed to talk, so talk."

"My name isn't really Hannah."

"So?"

"My name is AJ Nicole Anderson, I changed my name 9 years ago. And I'm not really 17, I'm 19. And I have a little brother with down sin drum named Berkley, he's 6."

"Hannah, or AJ whatever. Why are you telling me this??"

"I need your help Dylan. My mom cheated on my dad a long time ago and we kicked her out, she reached out to me last night and said she was going to take Berkley away as revenge from my dad and I."

"What do you want with me?"

"I need you take him. Let him live with you, at least until I can get her away."

"Why would I help you?"

"Dylan, I know what I did was wrong and I'm so sorry for shooting you, I've gotten help. Nobody knows any of that stuff I just told you. I'm named AJ after my aunt AJ or Allison Jordan. She died when I was 7 and she was my moms best friend so my mom went crazy and cheated on my dad and became a low life loser. I need Berkley to be okay, and I know you hate me and everyone else does too, but I really need you to take care of him until I can get her gone for good. Please Dylan, I'm going to make a mense with Scottland and Hayden, I am, I'm taking each person slowly. And you were the first one on the list. I really need your help Dylan. Please?!"

"Thank you for the apology. Again. and thank you for telling me all this personal stuff. I will help you AJ. I will. When does Berkley need to come?"

"Thank you Dylan, thank you," Hannah or I guess AJ said giving me a hug. "Tomorrow around 2?!"

"Okay I'll be home."

"Thank you so much Dylan I truly mean that."

"You're welcome AJ." I said giving her a wink.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~ Later That Night (thoughts) ~~~

Maybe Hannah (AJ) isn't a bad person. She's had a lot of bad things happen to her, and she trusts me enough to tell me all of those secrets and her past. I actually respect her a lot for telling me that.

I know it may sound crazy that I want to help her I mean she shot me for crying out loud, but she's changed. An I know she has because when she asked me to take her brother and about her mom and aunt, she actually had hurt in her eyes and pain in the sound of her voice, it's different now.

I'm excited to meet Berkley, and spend some time with him. AJ may have been the biggest bitch ever, but she's not so bad now. and it seems that her brother is everything to her and I'm glad now I can be apart of that.

•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

AJ In Heaven and her thoughts

Thank you so much Dylan.

Hannah doesn't know, but Berkley is actually her son.

Hannah was raped when she was 12, but she doesn't know that Berkley is hers.

She's loved him so much. Berkley is the one thing that keeps her going since I died.

She deserves to know that he is her son.

Thank you for caring after all she has done to you and your friends Dylan.

Thank you so much.

•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**

I hear a voice talking to me all of a sudden.

He's her son?