Forever Doesn't Last Forever 44

Chapter 44

[back home]

~~~~ AJ's POV ~~~~

Being back joke feels nice, but I also wish vacation lasted forever.

I keep thinking about that douche who came up to Scottland and I.

I guess it was Hayden's low life father.

I hope that Scottland and Hayden take him to court because he seems like trouble.

______________________________

UPDATE ON LIFE

since being back home, it's been about 2 weeks Dylan and I are just still adjusting to life with Everly still and just enjoying life.

Berkley is absolutely the cutest thing with her. He loves her so much and she is his best friend. It is so cute.

Dylan is a natural now. He's the perfect father and perfect boyfriend.

He even treats Berkley like his son.

I love Dylan so much. He's been there for me through so much and when I was the biggest bitch to him ever.

He's my best friend and practically my only friend except for Scottland and Hayden.

I lost a lot of friends (or all my friends) when I told a lot of people the truth and they told others and rumors happened and than I got pregnant and everyone judged me even more and it just wasn't fair.

I used to be so lost and so mad at everything and everyone. I didn't know what it was like to be happy and have a good life.

But now I do and I couldn't ever ask for anything better.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

Since being back I've notice a change in AJ's attitude.

I think she knows where she belongs and knows what she wants out of life.

She's an amazing mom and is so caring.

Yeah a year ago I would say hell no she's the biggest bitch ever, but since her truth revealing she knows what she wants and how to live life.

I couldn't be more proud of her.