The One With the Bionic Rebellion

-The Training Area-

Delta's POV:

Zadie and I had decided to train with Bree and Lexi today. Zadie and I were 'fighting', but really we were just gossiping. 

"Okay, Lexi, when you're under attack,use your super speed as a distraction to catch you enemy..." Bree was knocked on her back by Lexi. "...off guard."

Lexi immediately apologized, "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah." Bree was helped up. "Tomorrow we'll cover timing." 

Next to us, Adam was training with his bionic bros as he likes to call them. "Okay, guys, this is called Bionic Arm Wrestling. Now it's not really training, but it's fun, so we're doin' it." Adam introduced, walking up to the table. "Alright, Tank, you're up first." Tank, who was taller and bigger than Adam walked up to the table. "Go!" Oh...this was not going Adam's way. He was being crushed into the table...literally. The table was bending. "Okay, you can let go now, Tank. Let go!" Adam yanked his hand away, holding his wrist. "Uh, since you guys have never arm wrestled before, let me explain what just happened...I won." 

Adam walked over to me, quickly. "Delta, he hurt my wrist."

"You're the one who suggested bionic arm wrestling." I crossed my arms. 

"Well, I didn't think I'd lose." He pouted. 

Zadie's POV:

After that train wreck of an arm wrestle, I walked over to Chase and Sebastian. "Wow, looks like we've all learned a lot from you guys." Sebastian motioned to Adam's group. "Pretty soon I might even be smarter than you."

Chase laughed, putting a hand on Sebastian's shoulder. "Don't ever say that again." 

"Good morning everyone." Leo smiled, walking down the stairs. I glared at him. 

"I'll be right back." I told Chase, walking over to him. "Leo!" 

"Ah!" He jumped, "Don't do that, Wesley." 

"Then don't do stupid things." 

He thought, "I know I do a lot, but what specific thing are you mentioning now?" 

I huffed, "Don't act dumb. Leo, why on earth would you ever take my dad's army knife out of my drawer?" 

"Wait, what? Zadie, I didn't."

"Well, someone did and you were the only person who knew about it, and the only reason you knew was because you accidentally saw me put it in there." 

"You know that I wouldn't take that. I'm sure it just fell behind your nightstand or the dresser. It has to be in your room somewhere; I don't think anybody here would take it." 

I realized that he was right and I should look through my room again, "Yeah, I guess you're right." 

"Now, good morning everyone." Leo copied himself. 

"Not for me. Bob kept me up all night with his snoring." Spin and Bob joined in from their training exercise.

"It's not my fault. You try breathing through this thing." Bob pointed to his nose, "I've got a Spin-sized nose on a Bob-sized body."

"Greetings, everyone. I have returneth from the mainland." Davenport emphasized with his hands, hitting Leo in the face accidentally.

"And no one careth." Leo returned the gesture.

"Ah, come on. No fanfare? No balloons? No rousing round of applause?"

Bob stifled a laugh, "I didn't even know you were gone."