The One With Mighty Med (again)

-Mighty Med Hospital-

Delta's POV:

We were standing in a hospital within seconds of leaving the island through a wormhole...? Let's just say, I don't ever want to do that again. I don't know what happened, but something did and I'm pretty sure my insides are scrambled. 

"Welcome to Mighty Med, the world's best superhero hospital." Oliver presented. 

Leo walked in front of everyone, "First I get to travel through a wormhole, and now I'm in a superhero hospital? This is the best day ever." 

"Yeah, if you don't count the part where Chase got blasted and is about to die." Zadie snapped. 

Leo's frowned, "Wow, you really know how to ruin a  guy's day."

She took a step forward, "You wanna see how I can really ruin it?"

Leo stepped back, cowering, "No, I'm good."

"Here. Put him over here." Oliver pointed to an empty hospital bed. 

When Adam sat Chase down, a man in a purple suit shirt and a lab coat came to see what was going on. "Horace, Chase was blasted by the Incapacitator. He needs immediate medical attention."

"Oh, no. Not Chase. This is terrible." The man, Horace gasped. "Who's Chase?"

Oliver raised Chase's hand as he pointed to Chase, "Him."

"Nice to meet you." Horace held out his hand to Chase. What was he expecting? He's unconscious.  "He's not very friendly, is he? So what type of superhero is Chase...other than an impolite one?"

"No, he's not a superhero." Bree explained, "He's a human with a bionic chip that gives him super abilities."

"Except for the ability to say hello. Chase, you're embarrassing us." Adam hissed causing me to roll my eyes. 

"What's going on?" A girl wearing a pink suit with pink hair asked from behind us. Skylar. That's what Oliver just thought anyways. "Who are these people?"

"I'll explain later, but the short version is, bionic arm, super strength, super fast, super mind reader, super mean, and super unconscious."

"Trust me, you haven't seen super mean yet." Zadie smiled, crossing her arms. 

"Can you help him?" Leo questioned. 

Horace nodded, "Don't worry. I have everything under control. Chase will be perfectly fine. Kaz, Oliver, come with me. I have a conference to attend, but I'll brief you on what to do next."

Yeah, those guys have no idea what they're doing. One, I can read their minds so of course I know, and two, they just look like they have no idea. The way they walked back with their chests puffed over proved my point exactly. "Wow. These guys seem really confident." Leo commented. 

"Thank you for bringing us here and finding a cure for Chase. I have to admit it, I had my doubts." Adam said. 

Bree scoffed, "Well, I never doubted Oliver for a second. He has such a trustworthy face. Just look at it." 

We all turned our heads to see Oliver making a displeasing face at an orange he was eating, "This orange is really sour."

Bree walked over to him, beginning to flirt...again, "Aw, look at his weird, cute, twisted face."

"Uh, what's with that?" The Skylar asked Kaz, motioning to Bree and Oliver. 

"Oh. She has a crush on Oliver. I'll explain later." He told her, "Although, there really is no logical explanation."