The One With the Bionic Barnyard

Delta's POV:

I hadn't seen Adam all morning, which was never a good sign. When I walked into the main area, Adam was wrapping Bob in tinfoil. 

"Ah, Del, I'm so glad you're here. I need someone to hold this," Adam held up a loose piece of tinfoil, "while I finish wrapping his arms."

"I usually regret asking, but what are you doing?" 

"Making Bob lasagna. Isn't it obvious?" He shrugged, handing me the end of the tinfoil. 

I slowly nodded, "Sure is." 

"And voila. That should do it." Adam tucked the last piece of tinfoil around Bob. I love Adam, but I am definitely sure he is a different breed. 

"Uh, Bob?" Bree asked as she, Chase, Leo, and Zadie walked in. "Why are you wrapped in tinfoil?" 

"It's not just tinfoil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese."

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetite." 

Leo turned to the others, "You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet."

"Mm, don't move. You need more oregano." Adam decided, licking his finger. 

Perry walked in, sniffing the air, "Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?" 

"You betcha. They're strapped to my shins." Bob smiled. 

She motioned to the hydraloop, "I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece."

"Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?" Leo questioned. 

"Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean." Perry complained, blowing her nose and throwing the tissue on the ground. 

"Why is she still working here?" Zadie asked.

"Guys, check it out." Douglas walked in carrying some sort of device. I'm telling you now- this is gonna end very badly. "This is gonna change our bionic academy forever." We stood around the desk as Douglas presented whatever it was. "I found a way to replicate Chase's bionic intelligence."

"What?" Chase shook his head in disbelief. 

"Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all of her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip." 

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him? Pass." Bree deadpanned. 

I shook my head too, "Double pass."

Zadie cringed, "Yeah. Triple pass."

"Don't worry. The six of you won't be affected. Your chips are older models, Zadie and Delta are...themselves, and Leo doesn't have one. But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you. I just have to find someone to test it on." 

"And you really think someone's gonna just let you randomly experiment on them?" 

Adam sighed, walking back to Bob, "Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy. I'm gonna have to cook you in here with my heat vision." 

"Will it hurt?" 

"Let's find out together. "

"Okay!" Bob agreed as Adam started to cook Bob with his heat vision. "Ooh, something's cookin'!"

"Bob it is." Douglas decided. 

"Zadie, why don't you wanna have super smarts?" I jokingly asked.