The One With the Space Colony

-Space-
Third Person's POV:

Krane took slow steps near the group, "I knew you'd show up sooner or later."

"Where's my wife?" Davenport snarled. "And what have you done with the colonists?"

"In due time. But for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?"

As the others, minus Delta and Zadie, got into a fighting stance, Perry stepped forward, "just for the sake of asking, if we were to sacrifice Tasha..."

"Get over here." Leo grabbed Perry and pulled her back to the group.

"Bruh, I legit destroyed you. Okay? Lighting fingers. Remember?" Zadie crossed her arms, sassily. 

"Yeah, she blasted you miles into the sky. How are you even alive?" Chase interrogated. 

"And what are the odds he'd land here?"

Zadie turned on her heel to look at Adam, then back to Chase, "did I blast him this far?"

"No."

"I think she did." Delta told him. 

"It's not possible."

"You're not possible."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"You don't even make sense."

"Chase makes complete sense...sometimes." Zadie vouched. Krane was getting annoyed with the two and tried to speak, but his face gear was malfunctioning. "Man, that was some kind of alien language. You gotta translator?"

Krane tried to speak again, but no one understood him. "Still not gettin' it. Sounds like something's jammed in your air duct." Adam told him. 

Krane hit the side of the gear, "better?"

"Yeah." Everyone agreed. 

"When I fell back to Earth, I sustained severe injuries. This face plate helps me breathe."

"Just like my brother's inhaler." Delta told Zadie, turning to Krane to explain, "he has asthma."

"I don't care."

Delta gaped, "rude."

"I think I can speak for all of us when I say that is an upgrade, because that chain of paper clips you had hanging off your face was not working." Probably wasn't the best thing for Davenport to say. Krane sent him to the ground, struggling for air. "Okay, still got that old trick."

"And a few new ones too." 

"How did you get up here?" Leo asked.

"I used a cyber cloak to pretend I was one of the colonists." Krane looked at Davenport, "remember Roberta from Kentucky?"

"It all makes sense now."

"Roberta?" Zadie asked, causing Delta to snicker. 

Davenport shook his head at the two, "The satellite, the hole in the dome. It was you."

"When I heard you were creating a space colony in another galaxy, I realized this was my perfect opportunity."

"To become a middle-aged Southern woman?" Adam questioned, which just caused more laughter to come from Zadie and Delta.

"To create a new base camp for my bionic army, far away from any meddling humans."

Bree stepped out, "well, you don't have a bionic army anymore. They work for us now."