The One With Mighty Med

Zadie's POV:

I was sleeping, so soundly in my bed- my nice warm bed- until my boyfriend woke me up. "Zadie, Zadie, Zadie." He repeated, sitting on the edge of my bed, trying to get me to look at him.

"Chase." I warned, not looking at him.

"Zadie, wake up." He said.

I rolled over to my other side and looked at him. "Is there a mission?" He shook his head no. "Is someone dying?" He shook his head no again. "Then this can wait until later." I turned back over to where I was laying before, on my stomach and facing the wall.

"Zadie, please." He begged, as he freaking laid on top of me, squishing me farther into the bed. It was really cute though, since he put his arms under me as if he was hugging me from behind.

"Chase, will you get off of me?" I asked playfully.

"Only if you get up with me."

"Fine, fine. I'll get up." I mumbled into the pillow. "But like five more minutes."

"Nope." He said, keeping his tight hug around me, pulling me off the bed, and making me stand up on the floor. "Now, come on." He said, taking my hand and trying to get me to run. I didn't budge. It was too early to run. "You are a pain, Zadie Wesley." He told me as he lifted me up by my thighs and tossed me over his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, Chase. You're the pain." I laughed, as he walked out of my room and went to the mentor's room where he put me down.

"Ah!" He shouted. "Guys, wake up! We did it! we did it! we did it!"

"We were sleeping! We were sleeping! We were sleeping!" Leo copied.

"Chase, it's 5:30 in the morning, what's going on?" Bree asked.

"It took 5 years, but Mr. Davenport and I finally cracked it! We created a new technology that's gonna revolutionize the way that the world gets his energy!" Chase shouted. Wait, he woke me up to talk about science-y stuff?

"What is all the yelling about?" Delta asked, walking into the mentor's room, rubbing her eyes.

"Chase just woke us up to talk about science." Adam deadpanned.

"I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt." Delta said, as Bree strongly agreed.

"Come on!" Chase said, excitedly, making us follow him into a room that I had never seen before. It looked like a glamoured-up closet, not gonna lie. Davenport was looking at a glass box that had some kind of small device in it. This. This is what I was woken up for?

"Ooh, you are so beautiful. Ooh, yes you are. I love you. I love you. I love you. I..." Yep, Davenport was talking to it.

"Were you just talking to a glass cube?" Bree asked.

"No, I was talking to my reflection in a glass cube." I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse.

"Yeah, still embarrassing. So are you gonna explain why you woke us up this early or do we have to guess?" I yawned.

"This is the Davenchase energy transponder." Chase presented.

"So, uh, what does it do?" Bree asked, unimpressed.

"It's kind of like Leo's energy transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it, so it's the ultimate power source."