The One With the Mission Mania

-Mission Site-
Zadie's POV:

Heh, missions were cool. We had just saved a bunch of people from a fire...while looking pretty hot ourselves. The popularity that Delta and I got with the three was crazy. I mean, we were all treated like celebrities, well, except Leo.

"That's the last few." Bree super sped back with somebody, "Everybody's safe, including one very ungrateful grizzly." She looked to her left as a bear growled. "Oh, shut it!"

"Fire department can handle things from here. Great work, guys." Chase told us as people clapped and crowded asking for interviews and autographs.

"Ah, life is so much better now we don't have to keep our missions a secret." Adam sighed.

"I know. Now people can tell us how great we are right to our faces."

"Adam, Bree, and Chase." The people chanted, "Adam, Bree, and Chase."

"Are you kidding me?" Leo frowned, "I've been going on missions for over a month now. How can these people not know my name?"

"So have we, but you don't see Zadie and me complaining." Delta crossed her arms.

"Well, maybe you three should change your names to something people won't forget," Adam proposed, "like, uh, Edzel Gunterag, Melvin Rockloraff, and Gregoria Spiridakis. Ed, Mel, and Greg for short."

"Kinda diggin' Greg." I nodded.

Leo walked to where everyone could see him, "Could I have your attention, please? I'd like to point out that Adam, Bree, and Chase weren't the only heroes. I personally saved six people."

"With help from us." Delta added.

"Hush now, Mel. You and Greg can get your chance later." Leo stood proudly.

The crowd began chanting again, "Adam, Bree, Chase, Mel, Greg, and that guy." Even Delta and I joined in.

"Alright, the six I saved -back in the fire." He deadpanned.

-The Main Area-

Delta's POV:

We were back from the mission and came home to a mess in the main area with Douglas, Bob, and Spin standing around. Leo of course asked what happened while we were gone.

"So long story short, Donny put me in charge of developing technology for the academy." Douglas explained, "But only on a trial basis."

"Why just a trial basis?" Spin asked, leaning against the crowded desk.

Douglas put his hand to his chest, "I honestly don't know."

"You tried to say bye-bye on his whole family." I emphasized.

"Come on, you've met him. Can you blame me?"

Bob walked over, patting Douglas' shoulder, "Don't worry, big guy. I'm sure you'll wipe him out next time."

"The point is," Douglas continued, ignoring Bob, "I have the chance to get back into my brother's good graces. So, I've been working on some new devices that are really going to impress Donny." We walked over to the cluttered table. "What do you guys wanna see first? The Stabber 2000? Plague in a bottle? Uh-oh, here comes the pencil bazooka." Douglas laughed, "You can't erase the injuries this thing will cause."

"How would any of those be used at the academy?" Spin judged.

"Well, how should I know?" Douglas shot back, "This one with the questions."

"Look, Douglas, Big D doesn't want violent devices. He wants things that are going to improve our lives."

"But I don't know if that's really in my wheelhouse." Douglas admitted, "I have been destroying things for years, and now I'm supposed to help people? Where did my life go so wrong?"