The One Where They Have a Brother

-The Mentor's Quarters-
Zadie's POV:

"Leo, your mom is driving us crazy about this grad party." I groaned as I walked into the mentor's quarters and sat down on the couch by Chase. Bree was Snap Chatting random quick-add guys and Delta and Adam were having a foosball tournament with Leo as their 'referee'.

Without breaking her concentration, Delta added, "Yeah, I know. And to make things worse, she added my mom and Jamie to the group chat." Her phone buzzed on the table behind her. "What are they saying now, Z?"

"Nothing. They just sent links to graduation dresses on Amazon." I read, "Don't you think they're kind of starting to get out of hand?"

Leo sighed, "You know how my mom is, and your moms aren't much better. They've always been out of control planners- PTA meetings, girl and boy scout cookie sales, school projects. Ooh, remember when we had that joint third grade birthday party and they made us wear matching outfits."

"You three wore matching outfits?" Bree snickered. 

I shot her a glare, "And not just with each other either. We matched the cake." 

"No! No way! You cheated!" Adam shouted as Delta happily backed away from the table, clapping her hands in the air. "Leo!" 

"What? She won fair and square." Leo raised his hands in defense, "Trust me, I lost to her for years."

"Yeah, Del's crazy competitive and has to win every game." I informed. 

Chase scoffed, not looking up from his tablet, "Except the game of pool where I won." 

"That was two years ago. I could so beat you in a game of foosball." Delta taunted. 

"Ooh, Delta vs. Chase. That's something I wouldn't mind seeing." Leo added. 

Delta raised an eyebrow, "You in?"

"In what?" Davenport asked. 

"Just a foosball competition between Chase and me. I'm gonna win." 

"You're talking quite a big game." Chase told her. 

Davenport let out an exciting gasp, "I love foosball. I use to play all the time back in high school. Good news. I am totally free this weekend. Maybe we could play a few games of foosball." Everyone shared the same awkward glance. "No meetings, no conference. Just two fun-filled days with me."

"So no conferences at all?" Bree clarified. 

I slightly nodded, "You know, I'm sure if we looked really hard, I bet we could find you one."

"Yeah, or maybe a meeting or two." Delta added. 

"Are you guys saying you don't want to hang out with me?" 

Adam looked over from the foosball table, "Well, if they're not, I am."

"All right. What about you, Leo?"

"Uh, Big D, I'd love to, but I just really don't want to."

Chase stood up, "Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I'll hang out with you."

Davenport quickly changed his mind, "You know, I've got a lot of work." I snickered a laugh and made Chase sit back down. The door slid open and Douglas walked in, dazed and odd. I'd never seen him with such a serious and worried frown on his face. "Hey, Douglas." He didn't answer his brother. "What's wrong with you?"

"I just got a phone call from Daniel."

Bree looked to Davenport, "Who's Daniel?"

"Your brother." I'm sorry, what?! Another Davenport sibling?