The One With the Simulation Manipulation

-The Training Area-
Delta's POV:

I was standing by Adam and his group as Chase's group was completing the mission capability test. 

"The exoskeleton's gone rogue. We have to take it down before it destroys the whole academy." Chase's group moved towards it, "No, you're doing it wrong. Wait for my command before you attack." The students retreated, and the exoskeleton fired even more. "Why aren't you attacking?" They went back towards it. "Well, don't do it now. Retreat. Retreat." And they were out. "Great. My team is down. My team is down!" 

The lights came back on, and Mr. Davenport, Adam, his group, and I walked to the center. "Well, I think we can all agree that's not how you take down an exoskeleton."

"Come on, give us one more shot."

"I'm sorry, Chase. This combat simulation was to test your students' progress, and as much as it pains me, I'm gonna have to give your team a big 'F'." Davenport informed, breaking into a smile, "Ah, who am I kidding? This doesn't hurt at all."

"It's called failure, Chase. Let me spell it out for you: F..." Adam stopped, "You know, on second thought, why don't you spell it out for me." 

"I can't believe you guys messed up the combat simulation." Chase told his team, "What's the first thing I taught you? Do as I say, and as I do."

Davenport put a hand on Chase's shoulder, "Good pep talk." He then walked back out towards the middle, "Adam, your team's up."

"Okay, guys, what's the first thing I taught you?"

"Don't be like Chase." The bionic bros chanted. 

I stood off to the side with Davenport, Chase, and Chase's group to watch how Adam's group handled the situation. "Okay, let's do what we do." Adam smiled, "Now!" The group threw the concrete block at the exoskeleton, taking it down in seconds. "And that's what we do."

"That was amazing. That was even faster than Bree's team last week." Davenport said in amazement. 

"Hey, all I'm hearing is Chase lost and I'm a better teacher." 

"No way. You are not a better teacher than I am."

"Calm down, dude. You've got plenty of other things to be proud of. And once we find out what those things are, you're gonna feel a lot better." 

"Look, there's still two more tests to evaluate your students' progress. I'm sure your team will do better on the next one. It's more cerebral."

"Yes. Me and my brainiacs are gonna take you down."

"You're taunting me and making fun of yourself at the same time. I didn't think that was possible."

Davenport moved in between the brothers, "Look, both teams will be judged on how well they handle analytical thinking."

Adam motioned to his group, "Alright, guys, huddle up." He turned to them, "Does anyone know what analytical thinking is?"

"Yeah, I'd say you got the second round locked up." Davenport told Chase. 

"Hey, guys. What's up?" Zadie casually walked in. 

"Eh, just takin' down exoskeletons. Typical Tuesday." Adam answered. 

She looked at the exoskeleton, pouting, "Aw, man. Why didn't anyone call me? I wanna take down an exoskeleton." 

"You know, kinda wanna see that." I nodded. 

Davenport huffed, "Fine, but don't blame me if you hurt yourself." The rest of us stood back, letting Zadie battle the exoskeleton. It wasn't a long battle -and it was quite boring actually. She easily used her shock ability, causing the exoskeleton to spark and fall to the ground. "Nice timing, Wesley. You took it out faster than Bree and Adam's group."