The One Where Eddy's a Human

-The Cafeteria-
Delta's POV:

Yeah, a lot's happened. Everyone's been waiting to hear my opinion on it, and well, I don't have one yet. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm actually very excited to be engaged, because like he said, we don't have to get married right now; but it's the fact I'm engaged. Does that even make sense? It's literally all I could think about...until Perry interrupted my thoughts at when I was at breakfast with the others. 

"What's up, meat bots?" She sat down at the table next to us, kicking her feet up and reading a magazine. 

"Excuse me!" Davenport came in behind her. She immediately threw her magazine and stood up. "What do you think you're doing? This is the fourth time this week I've caught you blowing off your security rounds."

"What do you expect? This job is too hard for one person. How am I supposed to patrol the grounds, monitor cyber security, and still find time to steal from you?" Ah, yes, the most important of the security officer jobs -stealing. 

Davenport strongly pointed a finger at her, "Look, you asked me for this job. If you can't handle it, then maybe I should find somebody else."

"Good luck trying to find someone else who wants a high-paying job on a tropical island."

The monitor above Perry's head started to turn into static, causing all of us at the table to stand up. "Hey, what's going on with the monitors?" Chase asked. 

"Somebody probably hacked our signal because the sheriff wasn't doing her job." Davenport sassed. 

"Hi!" Oh, no. Not him. Eddy?! I thought we left him back on the mainland. The six of us all yelled in unison. "I've been trying to get in here for months. Had to go through all sorts of firewalls and security blocks. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you didn't want me here."

"We don't want you here." Leo told him. 

"Well, look who finally got a big boy voice. Still waiting for the rest of your little boy body to catch up, huh?" 

Davenport put his hand on his hip, "Eddy, you're supposed to be in Mission Creek with Tasha."

"Don't worry, she's fine. I triple locked her in the closet. Even her man paws can't claw through that." Eddy made fun of, "Speaking of man paws, how are you three girls?"

"That's it. Where's the hammer?" Bree gritted. 

Zadie looked around, "Forget the hammer, where's my bat?" 

"I don't know about the hammer, but I'm definitely looking at a room full of tools." Eddy laughed along with Perry. Ah, nice. The two of them together. How lovely. 

-The Mentor's Quarters-
Zadie's POV:

I walked with Adam, Bree, Leo, and Delta into the mentor's quarters where Chase and Davenport were. "Hey, great news, everybody." Chase smiled. 

"You scored a goal in your junior soccer league?" Adam guessed. 

Bree asked next, "You finally fit into men's pants?" 

"You bought me food?" I smiled. 

"You're going bald?" Leo added. 

"Why would that be great news?" 

"You already act like a boring old man. Might as well look the part."

Chase continued when we all sat down, "The President wants me to be on his environmental task force committee. It's a think tank of the world's smartest minds brought together to address major ecological issues."