The One With the Last Mission

-Giselle's Lab-
Delta's POV:

My mind was moving at 100 miles per hour. Marcus is back. How? How the hell was this possible? We destroyed him. Literally. The whole house fell on top of him. There's no way he should be here right now. 

"What's wrong, Dad? No hug, no 'good to see you'. Where's the love?"

"How is this even possible? I mean, we saw you get crushed under a mountain of rubble." I added. 

Marcus looked to me and smiled, "Delta. You grew up nicely."

"Don't talk to her." Adam warned. 

"Aw, you two are still together. How cute."

"Let's go back to Delta's question: how is this possible?" Douglas reiterated. 

"When I was making my 'movie', Douglas couldn't stop bragging about his greatest creation ever, an android with bionic speed, strength, and intellect. I spent so much time trying to steal Chase's intelligence, I completely overlooked the fact that Marcus already had it. So, I dug him up and reassembled him piece by piece."

Adam gasped, "we should try that with Grandma Davenport."

"Marcus' bionic intelligence gives him a photographic memory, which means he remembers everything from his past, and boy, does he have an ax to grind with you, Douglas."

"Me?! Why me? Leo and Zadie were the ones who hated you."

"Me?" Leo gasped, "Uh, yeah, that's true."

"When they attacked me, you ran away. You were my creator and left me to die."

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you'd be coming back." Douglas mumbled. 

"Alright, Marcus, I think it's time we finish you for good." Marcus used his telekinesis to wave the weapons right out of Davenport and Douglas' hands.

Giselle snickered, "you don't stand a chance against us. I upgraded Marcus' technology, and made him more powerful than ever."

"Well, he's gonna have to be more powerful," Leo spoke up, "because there are four of us now. That's right bushy brow. I'm bionic now too."

"Seriously?"

"It's just his little arm." 

"And my little leg." Leo defended. 

"It doesn't matter how powerful you are. We took you out once and we'll do it again." Chase told him. "Get him." 

Yeah, all four of them were taken out at the same time. Davenport, Douglas, and I all ran to make sure they were okay. "Guys!"

"Nice one." Giselle told Marcus. 

"Thanks, mom."

"Don't call me that. We're not there yet."

"Okay."

-The Metal Room-
Zadie's POV:

Giselle brought Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo back to the same room we were in. Well, there goes our escape plan: wait for them to rescue us. The four of them were knocked out and we were waiting for them to come to. "We'll start with Bree first." Bob said, "Never done mouth to mouth on a real mouth before, but here goes." 

"Oh, no, I'm okay." Bree quickly got up. 

The rest also came to, "Chase." I hugged him. 

"Zadie, you're okay." 

"Yeah, I'm good. It could've been way worse." I told him. "I could've geo-leaped after I had gotten in the shower."

"Where are we?" Leo asked.