Chapter 1

(2301 words)

I start my day like I always do . I wake up at 4:00 am every morning , go for a run , take a shower , and get ready for work by 5:30 am . I work two job's one is to cover up my first job . See I live a double life . To the regular world I am known as Lucy . To the underworld I am known as Ghost . except no one but two people know my true identity in the underworld .

See by day I am a waitress , by night I am a cold blooded killer . Hired by the Mafia to do their dirty work . If there is a job needing to be done I'm always the first phone call . Even if it is a job from a boss on one of his very own guys . As of yet I've only ever met face to face with two Mafia bosses and that's the way I plan on keeping it . The two bosses I have met is Antonio Del'Rio and Victor Machetti They are the only two who know me by Lucy and by Ghost .

I wasn't born into this life or raised as a killer . But this life , it chose me . I've been shooting since I was little so to shoot was no big deal . But I had never took a life until a few years ago . My papa taught me everything about gun's and gun safety . He taught me how to hold a gun how to shoot a gun and how to break one down . I never miss my target . When I capture whoever my hit is on I am ruthless . Just my name alone invokes fear amongst even the strongest of men . You see I used to live a normal life I grew up normal I had a 4.0 gpa all through high school . Graduated valedictorian my senior year . I was a hell of a fighter ( Still am ) .

Everything was going great until my first year of college . I let a friend talk me into going out one night to celebrate my 175th win inside the ring . Until this night I was undefeated , had it of been a one on one fight I still would have been . Everything was going great until I got ready to leave . Some chick who'd been trying to get a guy who I had been dancing with's attention all night was pissed . I guess because he ignored her all night . She decided to corner me outside the club. Her no problem I could handle her by myself . It's the six guy's she was with that I had a problem with . They all had to be well over 250 pounds or better .

They was all built as hell I might add .I guess I'd be brave like her to if I had six guy's to fight my battle for me . " Look I don't want any trouble " I tell Blondie "It's a little late for that honey , maybe you should think about that next time , Of just exactly who's toes you are stepping on " Blondie says to me pushing my shoulders . "Look I have had a few to drink . I don't want any trouble . But lady you shove me again , and I won't be held liable for my actions . " I tell her matter of fact . 

 " Oh really ! And just what are you going to do ? " She asks shoving me once more " By law I am required to tell you my hand's are registered lethal weapons . I'd advise you just to walk away ." I tell her as calmly as I can . Blondie just laughs an eerily laugh  that will haunt my dreams forever . She whistles . Out of the dark walks her guys . Once they step into view she turns back to me . "Who say's I fight fair ?" She asks me . As I get into defense mode to protect myself they  may just out number me . But no way am I going down not swinging . I don't care how many is here .

  Blondie and her guy's just laugh . She tsks to me and pulls a black knife out of her purse . " See some how I knew you'd try and protect yourself . Hold her down guy's ." Blondie says to her guys . For a good three to five minutes I  held my own against the six men . Until three of them grabbed my arms from behind . "F*ck Karmen she is strong , Neal , Jack Pat help us hold her down " Big guy number one say's to Blondie and the other guy's as he clamps his hand over my mouth . 

 " We know you'll want to scream . So Justin here will make sure you can't . Miss this may hurt just a little but . But it'll be over soon . If you survive I'll make sure no one ever finds you sexy again ." Blondie says . All of a sudden she stab's the knife into my left rib and drags he knife down to my right hip . She tell's big guy number two who's name she yell's out as Chuck to flip me over . Where she proceeds to do the same thing to my back . F*ck if that doesn't hurt . It's so bad I pass out from either shock or blood loss .