Chapter 8

(2566 words)

It has been three days since Joey's attack on me happened . Today I set into motion to take out Roberto's man . I have made my plans and revised it at least a million times . I just need to make sure that this goes of without a hitch . I know where all of his security cameras are I just need to get Alex alone in one of the rooms where he doesn't have any cameras I can do this . I have went unnoticed in the mafia bosses houses for the last three years when it came time to do a job .

I call Roberto to make sure it's still ok if I come ? Ring .. Ring .. Ring .. " Roberto speak ." He barks into the phone . I take the phone away from my ear and make sure I dialed the right number . " Um I'm sure I am a woman not a dog . You shall speak to me as such or I can assure you I can hang up right now . " I tell him . He exhales a breath " Sorry Lucy it's been a busy last few days fro me . What do you need ?" He says . " Well that's more like it . I was making sure it was still ok for me to swing by ! " I say clearly stating my intentions .

" Oh yeah I forgot that you was supposed to come by today . That's fine I will let security know you are coming by ." He says " Security what you got security for ? You afraid of me ?" I ask knowing the answer . I know who this man is . He just doesn't think I know who he is . He thinks I am just a person on the outside of the mafia someone who doesn't know about the underworld .

He scoffs ." I am not afraid of you at all Lucy . I just am a very bad man and people are always after me . So I protect me and my family ." He says . " You have a family ?" I ask him I already know the answer . I just want him to tell me . " Yes I have a family I have a brother , a sister , a mother and a father . Plus my men is family to me . " He says . " Oh by the way you made it seem you have a wife and children ." I say he laughs . " No I do not have a wife I am to much of a man to be tied down by one woman . I don't do children . Although I love my nieces and nephews I don't think I could have children of my own . Listen Lucy the guys need me for a meeting I will see you in what fifteen ?" He asks trying to get off the phone . " I will be there in a hour I am walking so let security know I will walk to the gate . Shoot me the address again . We'll talk soon . " I tell him before hanging up .

He texts me the address I put it in my G.P.S and then I text Vic from my other phone I will leave it here in case they search me .

L- It will be done tonight I will send you a pic from my other phone txt you l8tr.

Vic - Be careful Luc . These men are vicious .

L- You make me laugh I am always careful I have worked this plan over a million times . Have a little faith in me . i will text you when I get back home I should be home tonight . If not I will be at Roberto's . Send for me .

Vic- Will do . See ya on the flip side .

With that I set off . I drive until I am five blocks from Roberto's place . I park and head to his place on foot . I jog . I make it well before the hour . As I step to the gate The security guard steps forward " Cosa Vuoi ?" ( What do you want ?) He says . " Sono qui per verdere Roberto ! Non ti detto che stavo arrivando ? " ( I'm here to see Roberto ! Did he not tell you I was coming ?" I tell him . He walks into the shack picks up the phone says something points at me . With broken english he says " Look at the camera ." I do as he tells me to . I flip it off while I am at it " Apri il cazzo di cancello Roberto ." ( Open the fucking gate Roberto . ) I say in a calm voice .

With that the gate opens and there stands two more men . " Come with us Lucy ." They say " You know if I knew I was visiting the President of the United States I would have dressed for the occasion . " I tell them following them to the house . Once we step inside a woman steps forward . I know ho she is . She is their secret weapon to instill fear in the women they torture . I Know who everyone here is . I also notice that there is another Mafia boss and a woman on his right . How ironic The man who pt the hit and his wife are in Roberto's house . I don't miss how everyone looks at me but Alex and the bosses wife take this moment to glance at each other . I also notice the way Alex's hands ball into fist and tighten as he watches the bosses hands roam over his wife's thighs . He is marking his territory in front of Alex . This is just to funny . " Where is Roberto ?" I ask as everyone is still looking at me .