chapter 20

(1203 Words)
The gym is packed for it to be a Monday.  I step yo the office where Isaac is finishing up his paper work with a new fighter . He introduces us and the man whose name is Xander excuses himself to change into gear . "Ready ? " I ask him . I drop my swear pants and take off my swear shirt to reveal my new workout gear Roberto brought me . He and I workout together all the time when he is home.  Isaac whistles . "New Year boss? " he asks .I nod " Yes it is . Like it My boyfriend bought it for me " I tell him twirling . 

" Shorts almost show your ass cheeks and the top shows your tattoos it's perfect . " He says blushing . " If I didn't know any better I'd say you was flirting . Come on all this chit chat I could have knocked you out three times already . " I tell him stepping out of the office . He just chuckles.  "Well see about that won't we ." He says . As we step to the cage everyone stops what they are doing and head over to the chairs that surround the cage except the new guy Xander who hangs back . Until he realizes Isaac and I are about to spar . He speaks " woah you are seriously fixing to hit a girl ?" He asks Isaac. 

Isaac looks at me and then to Xander " Unless you want to jump in and take my spot Yes . " Isaac says smugly.  "No way my pa tought me never hit a woman " He says "trust me when I started this gym no-one wanted to spar with me until I started kicking ass . " I tell him.  "Besides you don't worry about me worry about Isaac.  " I tell him Clayton just looks at Xander with amusement .

After knocking Isaac down six times he finally surrenders "oh come on I was just getting warmed up ." I tell him he just waves me off holding his ribs . " I think you broke two ribs "He says trying to catch his breath.  I help him stand and out of the cage . On my way out I notice two more of Roberto's men are here . Strange "Charlie! Will you gran sissy here some ice ? " I ask looking between Charlie and Isaac. 

"Stop babying me Lucy I'm fine . See if anyone else wants to spar if not there is a few papers that need your signature and bills in the office that needs to be paid.  " He says waving me off . " Charlie will be back with you some ice do I need to get Doc ? " I ask him before I go to the office .  " No I'm fine maybe just bruised.  " He says . I stand and turn " anyone else want to spar ? " I ask everyone .  Every one just looks at each other to see who is willing to step in the cage . Everyone shakes their heads no .

"Fine y'alls loss .  I'll be in the office if anyone needs me . " I tell everyone . As I turn to walk to the office I see Danny and Rex two more of Roberto's men . I begin looking for Roberto but frown when I don't see him .  Oh well I'll eventually get to see him. I step into the office and walk over to the big chair so I can sign the papers for Isaac and pay the bills . Only to get the surprise of my life there sits Roberto in all his glory .  He looks a little disheveled .

His eyes are trained on me heated with lust.  I notice he has a few more scars on his face then when he left me a few weeks ago . His knuckles are also bruised and cut up a little . He taps at his lap giving me permission to crawl on his lap to sit . " Nice fight out there.  " He says kissing my neck.  I let out a moan. "You saw that ? " I ask him he nods into my neck as he wraps his arms around my waist . "You ok ? " he asks looking at my fists " Yes I am fine I actually feel better relases some pent up frustration. To bad no-one else would have takes a turn in the cage . " I tell him pouting . 

This man turns me into a teenager when I am around him . " I'll have Danny step in the cage , but if he hurts you I'll kill him. " He says . I gasp. "No I'm fine ! By the way when did you get in and where have you been I have been worried sick ." I tell him " Six am this morning . I was headed to your place this morning when Clayton called to tell me you was headed to the gym " He tells me ." I didn't have anything else to do so when Isaac called to spar I kind of jumped at the opportunity. " I tell him.  " You through here ? " he asks me. " No I have some bills to pay and sign some papers " I tell him . He swivels the chair to face the desk . 

"Well then get busy don't let me hold you up ." He says yo me twisting me in his lap to face the desk .I busy myself in signing papers .  Shuffling around on Roberto's lap reaching to the end of the desk completely stretched across it . I hear Roberto take a sharp intake of breath . I look over my shoulder at Roberto who's eyes are hooded with need . I bite my lip . "F*ck Lucy you're driving me crazy here ." He says rubbinghis hand from my ass up my back to grab a gold of my ponytail . He pulls me back on his lap.

I groan . I love when he does this . It's painful but it drives me wild . " You are such a tease.  " He says rubbing his nose up my neck smelling as he goes . " I like how you smell after working out ! By the way this workout outfit was for my eyes only . " He says pulling my hair a little tighter . I moan " Ahh my girl likes it rough!" He says pulling my hair a little more .  " Finishthis work and meet me at my place " He tells me before putting me on my feet and turning me to face him.  " You have no idea how sexy you are . "He says . I lean up on my toes and wrap my arms around him and kiss him . He kisses me back .

This kiss is different this miss us wild and passionate I can feel his need with this kiss . He's sealed my fate.  I'm ready to take the next step with him . After I tell him who I truly am.  It's time I tell him the truth . Just as Roberto picks me up and sets me on the desk Rex steps in the office and clears his throat.  " Boss Roman would like a meeting doc six in ten minutes . " Rex says to Roberto who looks at his man and nods his consent and sends him on his way . He pits his lips on my forehead. " if your at my place before I get there you can soak your muscles in my big ass jet tub. " He says to me ." Mmm only if you agree to join me ." I tell him