32

(1111 words)

Roberto's P.O.V ...

I watch Lucy walk out of my office and I turn o Victor " Why I have so much respect for you and I do understand why you did what you did I still can't believe you kept it from her who she truly was ." I say to Victor as I get up from my seat behind my desk and walk around the desk and stand in front of him . " No one will ever know how it feels to know she was my daughter and to have to act like I did not know who she was at all . She is my heir . The only child I have ever had . " Victor says to me .

We spend about ten minutes talking about Lucy and he tries to give me the talk about treating Lucy right I shut him down real quick ." How can you give me that talk when you haven't even been a father for her ?" I question him ." Though she may not have known who I was I have always been there for her . " Vivtor says I look down at my watch " I think we should go find Lucy I think she has spent long enough by herself to clear her head . Can't leave her alone by herself with her thoughts she gets lost in them to fast . " I tell Victor .

I walk out of my office and look to Don " Which way did Lucy go ?" I ask him . He points in the direction of the garden I shoulld have known that she always goes to the garden . I even caught her starring out the window one day when it was raining . She loves my garden though she doesn't like recieving flowers she loves walking the garden . I have added several more plants to the garden since I realized that she loves it .

We walk out to the garden in silence , two big Mafia bosses looking for the same woman . Sometimes that will get you killed , this time I don't think it will since she is his daughter . " Who would have thought that Lucy was both Ghost and your daughter ?" I say as we make it to the edge of the garden . I scan the area looking for her . " Don did say she went this way and I know she loves the garden . " I say to Victor as he starts scanning the area looking for her .

I don't like the way this feels . Something isn't right I can feel it . " Lucy . Where are you babe ?" I yell loud enough that if she is out here she will hear me . I turn back to Victor " Something doesn't feel right " I tell him . I Pick up my phone and dial security . " Scan the garden and let me know which way Lucy went ." I say disconnecting . Just as I hang up I hear someone yelling from their post and then I hear a gunshot ring out .

" Chi e la ?" I see someone run to the gate and then exit the gate " Che diavolo st succedendo ?( What the h*ll is going on?" I yell to my man . More men come out the back door upon hearing the gunshot . "Intrusi Roberto hanno Lucy ." My man shouts back to me . The color drains my face I don't even pay attention to what Victor is asking me . I know he doesn't speak Itlian so he has no idea what is being said . I just can't interpurt to him right now I grab my gun out of my waist band and hollar back to all my men . " Seguili non perdi Lucy incontrami in nqiro con la mia macchina .( Follow them don't loose Lucy meet me around back with my car) " I yell to them running across the yard .

I make out the gate and see a blacked out car turning down the block . I will kill whoever just took Lucy from me . I want their head and balls on a plate .

**Time jump**

It's been two weeks since Lucy was taken we lost the guy who took Lucy that night . I don't know how we did we was right on his heels . I have exhausted all my resources looking for her . In a way the guys inside the organization are glad she is missing . That was until Victor told them who she was to him and offered a reward for information leading to her rescue . I have hardly slept . I barely eat and Victor looks worse than I do . I had to tell him the other day that he needed to eat , shower and sleep . Which caused a big fight between us . I'm talking guns drawn fight . He shot me in the arm I shot him in the hand . My men had to remind us of the reason why we are here and why neither of us have been eating or sleeping . 

I walk into my office where Don and Thomas are currently sitting talking with the police chief who is on our payroll . " I am sorry Don I can't tell you who those plates belong to on that vehicle . It's a fake plate . Who ever took her knew what they was doing . They knew where the cameras was in the city they knew what and where to avoid . I am pretty sure this is why they took the back roads and came in to the back of the property . " Chief says  I clear my throat to announce my presence . " I want to know how they got on my property in the first place . We still can't see the guy who took her's face . he had it hidden . He knew where all my cameras was . I have measured every person here to make sure it wasn't any of my men . I have thought it was someone with Victor but he said he only bought Jimmy with him and he was in the office with us . " I say sitting down at my desk .  

** SO WE KNOW IT WASN'T JIMMY OR DON WHO TOOK LUCY ??? WHERE IS SHE ?? WHY DO THEY WANT LUCY ??***