ARCHETYPE: Prologue

Jhoana Maraguinot. A typical girl who will just fade out in the background any time.

Hindi masyadong napapansin. Simple, tahimik, introvert pero may paninindigan sa buhay.

All she cares is her family. They're that matter the most.

In her world, money is not important. Neither position and power. Family is their ace. Family is they're happiness.

Not until pumasok siya sa school na sa una wala siya ideya na babago sa mundo niya. When she met the person she doesn't know will change her life.

Ang tahimik at simple niyang buhay naging magulo at malawak. Naging komplikado at mahirap. Naging makulay at maingay.

Sa hindi inaasahang pagkakataon, she needed to be away from her family.

She needed to be in a world that is very different from hers.

The life there revolves with luxury, wealth and authority.

Popularity, fame, money and position are their bullets. Tinitingala sila ng karamihan, hinahangaan at pinapalakpakan.

But people there are naive about what is happening in the real world because they are stuck in their perfectly fake world.

*****************
Try ko namang gumawa ng Jhobea story kasi my jhobea heart is still beating.

P.S. May mga details about Ateneo and other schools ang kailangan kong baguhin. And may mga bagay that I need to put some exaggeration for the sake of the story. Thank you!