Chapter 22: YATCH PARTY

Everything is extraordinary. A combination of class and classic.

Off and glittery white, complimented with old rose and rose gold details made the entire cruise feminine and courtly. The carnation and the pink roses highlighted the celebrant's chic style and elegant personality.

The moon light accompanied by million of bright stars glistening around the ocean will make everyone feel relax outside.

As what I heard to Bea while she's exchanging words with Kim and Maddie awhile ago, party will start at 10 then this luxurious cruise will round along Manila Bay at 10:30 exclusive for 50 guests.

We are quite late actually. Good thing the party started with a prayer and a welcome remarks from Mr. De Leon that's why they are just introducing the celebrant when we came.

She's wearing a Kenzo's lacey floral dress matching her Christian Louboutin's red stilettos. An epitome of a royal. A wide angelic smile is glued on her face, silently thanking everyone for coming. Her graceful aura while walking makes everything of her so perfect.

She roam her eyes around til our gazes met, makes me feel so uncomfortable. She always find time being with the team, watching most of our games and few of our practices. She's even cooking or baking for us whenever the team requested, but why does Am I still uneasy to her?

"Tita must be the standard of your ideal girl, Bei." I heard a careful whisper.

Nilingon ko ang likod ko. Bea's cousin, Anna, is leaning her chin on Bea's shoulder and there's a putative grin on her face.

Bea looked at her with her right brow raise then silently chuckles.

She's right. Ang mga tipo ni tita Det, elegante, maganda, maputi, mahinhin, sosyal, di malayong ganun din ang hinahanap ni Bea.

"2 minutes before the cruise sails. We're lucky!" Our attention caught by someone. It's Jia who speaks, she's with ate Els and Miguel. Ate Ella even gave her a high five.

On the stage, Tita Det is serenading by kuya Loel and Mr. De Leon.

I looked at the three latecomers again, who are now being welcomed by Bea, Maddie and an usher. Then Kim Dy joins and welcome them with a hug.

Kung makaasta naman tong dalawang to, akala mo may close relationship with the celebrant, eh.

Tita Det, Maddie, Kim Dy. I bitterly laugh inside. And oh, idagdag mo pa si Jia.

Those girls, those are Bea's ideal type. Far from me, a girl who is silently dreaming for her love to be reciprocated even just as a best friend of someone who's just there when she needed her the most.

This is not the right time for your fusses, Jho. Get your shits together.

Ate Ella sat beside me, to Maddie's spot awhile ago. Then Jia occupied the vacated chair on my right then Miguel next to her.

"I knew it, it will be perfect on you." Jia kudos the dress she gave me.

"Thank you!" I silently retorted.

Tita Det started her speech as the yatch move along, thanking everyone and special mention to those VIPs. She also acknowledged her children's efforts and of course her husband thoughtfulness.

The party proceeds smoothly.

Bea introduced us, me and Maddie, to her cousins coz they've met ate Ella, Miguel, Jia and Kim Dy before already.

"Daming chix, Bey. So sino dyan?" Paolo teases Bea while we are eating on the same table together.

Bea shook her head that made her cousins groan in unison.