Chapter 18: FRIENDSHIP GOAL

Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako sa announcement ni ate Ly. It was the newest set of roommates. The gases from my so called friends is irritating.

Don't get me wrong. I am not mad. I'm just pissed for not explaining things to me. For not telling me the exact reason yet they want me to do things I don't even understand.

I just need a valid and acceptable reason. Yun lang.

"Jhow! We're roommates!" She's asking for a high five.

"Oo nga, eh. Sawa na ko sa mukha mo."

She acted offended then eventually pinches my cheeks. "Sama mo. If I know, you're dying to be with me in the same room every night."

Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit ba ako nafall sa conceited na taong to. "Hangin mo! Bahala ka sa buhay mo."

Aalis na sana ako pero pinigilan niya ako by holding my hand. "Pamassage naman, please!"

Iba rin si ate girl. May kailangan pala kung ano-ano pang pinagsasabi.

Pero sige, pagbigyan na natin since minsan lang naman siya magpalambing. Most of the time kasi, she's the sweet one.

Act of service is her love language. She loves spoiling people. She's really thoughtful leading for everyone to love her.

She maybe playful and bully most of the time, not good in expressing her emotions with words, but she knows how to show her love. She knows what the word 'bawi' means.

"Let's eat somewhere?" She rolled over while I'm still on her top, making me blush. Good thing I'm not white, kaya hindi halata.

"Hey, Jho! Am I talking to no one here?" She snapped her fingers. Napatango ako.

"Gumalaw ka na! Baka maabutan pa tayo ng curfew." Tumayo na ako then I pulled her, trying to hide this kilig feeling of mine.

After cleaning ourselves, we headed to the parking lot near BEG.

Maybe because we're both tired from training, we're both quiet. So I decided connecting my phone to her car stereo for some music.

"Gosh, Jho! Heartbroken lang? Your choice of songs makes me cringe." I mentally rolled my eyes. Kung alam niya lang. At tsaka, every time magroroadtrip kami, hindi ko naman pinapakialaman ang playlist niya. And here she is, insulting mine.

"Wag ka ngang makialam! Spotify mo ba to? Ha? Hinahalitan mo ba ako sa bill? Nakikirinig ka lang, eh." Good thing, tumawa lang siya at hindi na nakipag-away.

"San pala tayo pupunta? Pwede namang sa Regis nalang sana, iwas traffic." It's past 8pm yet the traffic here in Katipunan, hindi makatarungan.

"San mo ba gustong pumunta?" But she sounds like may plano naman talaga siya. She's just asking me for the sake na kunyari nagtanong siya.

"Ikaw bahala." Planning where to eat is not really my thing. Usually, go with the flow lang ako kung saan nila gusto, especially if I'm with Gi and ate Ella na makarinig lang ng word na food alam na kung ano ang kini-crave nila.

"Alam ko namang yan ang isasagot mo. Ikaw bahala, here we go." She's busy on road so I make use of the moment to stare at her.

Pansin ko lang, her eyes is starting to have this spark, dati kasi it was too dead and emotionless. Her face is now a little brighter. She's happy. I wonder if someone is making her happy or okay na siya with her family.