Chapter 15: CHAOS

*Sorry I had to delete this chapter yesterday. I was editing it kasi then I accidentally clicked the publish button instead of save. But anyway, here you go, fam.

Happy Birthday, Jhowjhow!

***************
"

Hell week's over! Hell yeaaah!" Gizelle tossed in the air a bottle of Antonov. Jaime did the same thing to the Fundador Exclosivo she's holding.

"Chill, girls! That was just midterm." KJ BDL interrupted. She's leaning laziness on the wall, watching our teammates celebrate here in the roof deck.

"Dude, that's like 20% of our grades. Stop being toxic!" Natatawang binato ni ate Ki si Beatriz ng hawak niyang fries. Bea having a good reflex able to catched it.

"Thanks, Ki!" She ate it and naghigh five silang dalawa while both chuckling.

"Pong's here." I heard Therese whispered, making ate Ki stiffened. "Joke lang. She's with Jake."

She glared at Trey, who is giggling while sipping a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

"The traffic is so haggard, mga bakla!" And on cue, ate Ki's face turned red as she heard the fuss.

"Inuna mo pa kasi yung date mo. For so you know Ponggay Gaston, ikaw nalang ang hinihintay." Pabirong pangaral ni ate Ly sa batang Gaston.

"What date? Walang ganun. I was just with a friend." She sat beside ate Ki kaya may namuong pilyang ngiti sa mga teammates namin.

"Like who cares?" Trey retorted.

Pong's not aware about ate Ki's feeling toward her unlike most of us. She and the other rookies. Therese is cool with it kaya lang she don't wanna interfere.

"Pula mo bes. Lasing agad?" Puna ni Ponggay kay ate Ki, but the latter just ignored her. Sus! If I know, mamatay-matay na yan sa kilig. "Suplada."

We wanna burst out laughing coz we can feel the uneasiness of Amy Ahomiro. Kaya lang, being good friends as we are, chose hiding it.

"Spin the bottle!" Ana is holding a plate full of food just like her mouth, but she still manage to shout.

"That's so last year." Nagroll eyes pa si ate Mae, who's obviously against the idea.

"Better label it classic, Tajimae."

Nagsimula na sila mag-argue about sa gagawin or lalaruin namin. Kahit yung iba nakisali na rin.

"Beh!" As Bea called me, Jia looked at me, making me feel uptight. "You're too quiet, ah."

I fake a laugh. "Lagi naman."

She gave me a stick of barbeque and I gladly accept it.

After that midnight talk with Jia, we never talk again. Good morning or Hello are just our usual script.

"So, how's your hell week?" Bea even wrapped her arms around my waist. It make me feel more tense yet there's a sense of comfort. Weird, I know.

"Coding sucks and ang dami ko pang chenes na kailangang gawin."

She chuckles. "Need some help?"

"Wag na uy! Baka mas lalo akong hindi makagraduate niyan."

"Grabe ka, Jhow! I know I'm not a Picasso like you, but I still know how to do some shits. Well, somehow."