Chapter 12: REALLY BAD

After scrutinizing her, every details of her, I can see no beast at all. All I can see is her chinita eyes that also smile whenever her mouth curve into one. A pointed nose that she really got from her dad. A perfect set of pearl white teeth. And her fair skin with no pores at all.

I let out a deep breathe as I return the picture frame on her desk.

I was left alone in our dorm. Everyone has there own plans. I got nothing to do. I can imagine, this day will be entirely different if she's here with me now or we are elsewhere together.

I went back to my room, rolled myself to bed, hoping it will tuck me to sleep. I never know having nothing else to do sucks until now. I'm used with this kind of setup before she entered my life.

She changes everything, she changes me. I'm no longer an introvert. I can now enjoy random adventures- early morning drives or late night road trips, mall strolling, restaurant hopping, binge eating and binge watching, anything's not plain.

My lips formed into smile as I remember one of our ramdom days together.

"Beh, sige ka. Pag tayo nahuli dito lagot ka na naman sa parents mo."

"Trust me, they will never know. This will be fun, Jho. I promise."

We enter the main door of The Bellevue Manila Hotel with a classy smile on her face. She politely greeted the guards back as they opened the door and greeted us.

The way she stands, she smiles and she acts, sure it was all with formalities. But, you have to take note of our clothes- jersey and varsity jacket.

"Good afternoon, ma'am!" The lady at the front desk smiles sweetly at us. No, it's more like exclusive to Beatriz.

"I called last night. We're here for the food tasting for a birthday party." I nearly choke myself trying my best not to laugh. People here, they were shocked.

"Ah, ma'am, I'm sorry. But we never received any call last night regarding that. There's no food tasting scheduled for today." She's talking to us, but she's busy double checking the schedule on her monitor.

"I did! Don't tell me it was not booked. The event is near. I can't mess up with this. I can't waste time just for this." Her voice was firm. What a good actress, Bea De Leon.

"I'm really sorry, ma'am. But if you want, we can schedule you some other day."

"What?! We traveled all the way from QC for nothing? That's what you're trying to say?" I hold Bea's arm. People now here are scared.

"What's happening here?" A guy walked to our direction. The manager of this hotel, as her name plate says so.

"I'm having an urgent event next week. I was scheduled for food tasting today, but it seems they overlooked my event." I wanna laugh and at the same time I wanna hit Bea. She's so mean, she's making them rattle.

"May I get the name, please?" The manager speaks with full of formality, pero yung katabi ko hindi nagpatalo.

"Beatriz De Leon." She said it confidently.

His eyes grew big. "De Leon? Any connection with the De Leon groups of company?" With the way he looks, it's like he's studying us. Who wouldn't? We're so underdressed for this formalities.