Chapter 25: BREAKFAST

"Eyyy! Jho!" The impinging noise made by Jaime makes me go back to the present. She slammed her hands on the dining table where Kim, her and I are eating.

"Uhm, J?" I know, I am spacing out and it's humiliating.

"You're not you when you're in love." Then she gave Kim a high five and they both laugh.

"In love?" Napataas ang kilay ko. Shock would be an understatement. I don't know if Kim is aware regarding my feelings toward Bea, but I'm pretty sure I don't want others to know it yet.

"Nothing. How's your breakfast in bed by the way?" And she's now grinning.

So, they know. I wonder, what will be Jia's reaction if ever she'll know about that.

"Breakfast is ready, Picasso!" I open my eyes slowly as Bea greeted me with her ever-famous wide smile.

She's holding a fortifying English breakfast on a tray- bacons, eggs, sausages, beans, mushed potato and orange juice.

What's with her? I know she's a morning person pero ang ganda naman ata ng gising niya to cooked to for me.

"Anong meron?" I must asked. I checked the clock and it's just 5:05am.

"Wala naman. I just thought na you need energy for today's training." She flinched a little.

What's happening?

"Nakakahiya naman. Hindi ka na sana nag-abala pa." Oo, shy ako ng slight pero super kilig, ganern.

"A thank you would be enough, you know." She messed my hair then asked me to start eating.

"Thank you, beh!" I carefully move closer to hug her.

"I never thought of sharing breakfast with you. And I'm glad we did." Ewan ko pero bakit parang gusto kong mangisay sa kilig dito? Bea, anebe!

"Kumakain kaya tayo ng breakfast together." But of course my brain will do anything for me to sound casual.

"I meant, you and me. Just the two of us." Kung nakamamatay ang kilig kanina pa ako 50-50.

"So, more to come?" Landi ko ba? Konti lang naman, mga siszt.

"Definitely!" With that, my tummy and my heart were full.

"Bea can cook pala, 'no?" I tried my best to sound like it's not a big deal.