[1] First Day, New School

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZZ* I groan pushing the alarm clock to the ground. For a few minutes I stare at the ceiling of my room. Plastic glow in the dark stars are glued on, surrounded by cracks made by my upstairs neighbor. *BUZZ BUZZZ* I get out pf bed turning of the alarm. Ruffling my hair, shuffling to the bathroom. Dreading the day ahead of me. I sigh. "Alright Y/N...its a new day in a new school...how bad could it be? Besides having to deal with the judgemental stares of rich kids and wannabe rich." I scoff sparring a glance at my school uniform. "Let's get this over with."
~~~20 minutes later~~~
I walk downstairs towards the kitchen grabbing an apple then heading towards the door. "DON'T DO ANY BULLSHIT HONEY PIE!" I glance at my phone 7:35 and answer my mom. "No promises!"
I close the door and quickly walk to the subway near my apartments. A crowd of people are hovering near the edge of the tracks. I gulp praying i won't get crush in the crowd. I fleet to the open doors of the subway not sparing a glance at anyone around me. I tightly gripped the handle bar putting on my earbuds, listening to MONTA X DRAMARAMA. I look out the window staring at the city of Seoul. I lightly smile to myself. "HEY! YOU STOLE MY MONEY! GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING THIEF!" I turn around seeing a middle-aged man yelling at a blue hair guy? Who's also wearing the school uniform of my school!!! Just great there's also thief's at new school. I scoff gaining the attention of the blue hair guy. Shit. He stares right at me.

My god he's handsome! Wait what?! "KID DON'T IGNORE ME!! IM TALKING TO YOU!!!" Blueberry turns back to the man glaring at him

My god he's handsome! Wait what?! "KID DON'T IGNORE ME!! IM TALKING TO YOU!!!" Blueberry turns back to the man glaring at him. "I didn't steal anything. Now stop blaming me and go blame your wife." Wow his tone is so cold and soulless. "YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME!!" The middle-aged man raises a fist but is stopped by a tall man.

 "YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME!!" The middle-aged man raises a fist but is stopped by a tall man

"Sir I'm sorry for my friends attitude. This should be resolved without violence. What my friend said is true. He didn't steal your money but we could pay you back either way if that calms you down." The middle-aged man takes one last glance at blueberry and shakes his head. "No that's not necessary." At that moment the subway stops at my stop so i quickly get off. I take a little glance back noticing Mr. Calm and Blueberry a few steps behind me. I pick up my step and go out into the streets walking to Seoul High School of Arts. Groups of friends run by laughing and shoving each other. I stop at the entrance. Taking a deep breath. Time to be 'happy' so smile y/n. No one most know your problem. I take a step inside the school looking for the front office. I roam through a few hallways with no luck. "Hi! Are you the new kid?" I jump turning around meeting the face of the third handsome guy i see today.

 "Hi! Are you the new kid?" I jump turning around meeting the face of the third handsome guy i see today

"I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me TaeTae!" He shakes my hand and makes a box smile. "I'm Lee Y/N." He grins taking my arm. "You look a bit lost. Are you looking for the office? Its right this way." He takes a left turn and points at the sign on the door. "See front office." Tae opens the door. "I'll wait for you out here so you won't get lost." He shoves me in closing the door behind me. I got to the lady with blonde hair wearing a blood red suit. "Um..I'm Y/N th-" Her eyes sparkle. "Oh Miss Lee! I have been expecting you! Here's your schedule and if you have any questions come by my office anytime. Have a great day." I bow and nob. Before i even take a step outside the office Tae snatches my schedule out of my hands. "WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS TOGETHER!!" Tae grabs my hand and starts running down the halls. I smile unintentionally. "Tae! Calm down we c don't have to run!" He stops in room 4-B. Gives his boxy smile and says "I want you to sit next to me. You are now officially my new friend. Wait are you a 95'?" i shake my head. "96'." He claps grinning. "Noona!" He drags me inside only two students are inside the class. He sits down near the window and pats the seat next to him. "Sit down noona." I take a seat. Taehyung is weird but fun. He'll be a great friend. Maybe he'll be able to distract me frome my depr- nonono! Bad y/n! Your at school. Your supposed to be an outgoing, happy girl. "Taetae?" "Yes noona." I bite my lip. "Any advice for my first day?" Tae grins.
~~~5 minutes~~~
The class is full except for the seat on my right. The professor walks in. Wearing a bright pink tie with khakis and white button up shirt. Black hair and small round glasses. Tae waves at the professor. "Love the tie Mr. Hwa!" Mr. Hwa chuckles "Thanks Mr. Kim...now class we have a new student who came all the way from California." Mr. Hwa looks at me. "Come on up" I smile brightly and bow. "Hello. I'm Lee Y/N please take care of me." Mr. Hwa nobs. I sit down "Class today we'll talk about the physics of grav-" The classroom door opens reveling a red hair guy looking very exhausted but hot. He bows. "I'm very sorry for being late! I missed the bus and had to run here an-" "Hoseok I don't need an explanation now please sit down so I can continue with my lesson." Hoseok smiles nobbing and sitting down at the empty seat on the other side of me. Mr. Hwa continues his lesson. I keep staring at Hoseok. He looks at me and I quickly look down to my notes. "I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me Jhope and you must be?" I turn to him and whisper back. "Y/N..the new girl." He smiles AGAIN! "Well Y/N looks like we'll see each other everyday."

Looks like it