[17] Darkness [21+]

~Nightmares~

The ax comes down cutting my leg. I scream choking as sobs of agony come out of my mouth. I take a glance at my leg. Chopped in half blood covering the floor. I feel weak sensing the darkness coming nearer. "No please stay away." I cry in pain and fear. The dark figure raises the ax again driving it down to my chest. My scream gets cut off as I choke on my own blood. The black figure vanishes into thin air. I try yelling for help but more blood spits out of my mouth. I let myself fall limp on the ground. I weakly grab hold of the axes handle trying to pry it out.

"Ahh! *chokes spitting out blood*"
The ax buries itself deeper into my chest. A hot firing feeling starts spreading through my body. My body starts shaking and twisting. The fire becoming more painful.

I slowly close my eyes.

I stop shaking and twisting. The firing feeling replaced with an icy coldness. I don't feel the ax anymore.

Dread
Agony.        
Replaced
             Kindness gone
  Nothiness
             Emptiness.  
      Sadness.       
  Soulless.      

I open my eyes in pitch blackness. I can see myself wearing a white dress stained with blood at the bottom. I breath in and out trying to contain my fear.

I'm afraid of the dark.

It attracts the darkness...and the voice.

Pathetic.

I gasp dropping to the ground as a sudden icy coldness cocoons me. I shiver watching as the tip of my fingers turn blue.

Useless. Ugly. Whore. Worthless. Fat. Weak. Empty.

I cover my ears shivering more. My body slowly freezing. I breath out and fog appears in front of me. It slowly crawls towards me..a black figure twisting in unimaginable ways heading towards me. I try backing away but can't move a muscle as my body is completely frozen. My tears freeze at the corner of my eyes. My hair full of ice. The hot firing feeling comes back slowly spreading through out my body.

It hurts. It burns.

Come to me. The black figure stops inches away from me. I try opening my mouth to scream but fail. I can only scream internally.

The black figure raises its arm holding a knife. No please leave me alone! I'm frozen. Unable to move, scream, cry. The black figure slowly slides the knife on my thigh. I expect a searing pain but feel nothing. My whole body is numb but can feel the pain of the firing feeling.

Blood gushes out of the cut it made. The dark figure starts rapidly cutting my exposed skin.

S-stop p-please.

More blood runs down my cuts dripping onto the black floor of the pitch dark room.

The figure stabs the knife into my thigh twisting it. The firing feeling becomes more intense on my thigh. I internally scream and cry.