[22] Truth

~Yoongi's POV~

I hear Hobi's footsteps was king out of the bathroom and hear a door close.

I pull at my hair feeling the guilt eating my insides. I silently cry in the dark living room. All the lights are off.

I'm so stupid..an asshole...a pathetic useless piece of shit. I should die and rot in hell. My friends will be happy after I'm gone. They won't even notice.
I should kill myself.

I sigh standing up and turn on the lights of the bathroom downstairs.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

Pale skin, bloodshot eyes, cheeks sunken...I look pathetic.

I open up the cabinet rummaging through trying to find the bottle. I dig it out.

I could end it right now. Y/n is scared of me now. I hurt her by being alive.

I open it and take out two pills but hesitate before closing the bottle and throwing it inside the cabinet.

No..my friends love and care for me. Y/n will understand me after I explain it to her. Or she might be more scared of me. I won't kill myself. I want to keep seeing her.

I swallow down the two pills with a palm of water.

Anti depressants...

I ruffle my hair switching off the light switch and lay down on the couch.

Sleep tomorrow will be better.

I'm gonna have nightmares about what I did to Y/n. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

~Jungkook's POV~
~Few Hours Later~

I walk downstairs to get a drink of water but find Yoongi hyung curl into a ball shivering on the couch.

I sigh and pick him up and carry him to his room. I set him down on his bed tucking him in.

As I stand up he grabs my arm.
Kook: "Hyung s-"
Yoongi: "I-I'M s-sorry I-I."

Oh a nightmare.

I sit down playing with his hair as he squirms around and tears roll down his cheeks as he quietly murmurs.

Hyung...I know you did something to Y/n I heard when she slammed the door of the bathroom. I don't know what you did but I know jagi will forgive you...if you tell her about your depression and....your split personality.
She'll understand.
Whenever you do something horrible or stupid me and the other hyungs know that it's....Suga. Suga who's controlling you. I've always asked myself why did you name your other personality Suga? He isn't anything like sugar.....hmm maybe that's why you picked that name...to be ironic.

I faintly chuckle at my own thoughts.
Yoongi: "Y/n I'm sorry."

Yoongi hugs his pillow as he shivers more.
I lay down and hug him close. He stops shivering but keeps having a nightmare.