[16] Funeral Day - Night

~Y/n's POV~

Hobi: "Baby girl...Y/n wake up dinner is ready." I slowly open my eyes and stretch out my arms lazily blinking at Hobi.
He smiles at me and ruffles my hair.

Hobi: "Come on get up before Jin drags you downstairs to eat

Hobi: "Come on get up before Jin drags you downstairs to eat." I sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I yawn.

Me: "I'm going I'm going." I stand up looking up at Hobi since he's tall. We walk downstairs to the kitchen.

Jin: "Wuala!" I jump almost screaming as Jin oppa jump in front of us out of nowhere. Hobi screams grabbing his shirt in a fist.
Hobi: "HYUNG I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!"
Jin: *smacks Hobi's head with wooden spoon* Don't yell at your hyung." Hobi pouts rubbing his head. I chuckle and walk around Jin and into the kitchen.

Me: "W-wow." I stare at the table in shock. All seven of them stand behind me speechless eyeing the food with hunger and love.
Jin stands in front of us smiling.

Jin: "What do you think cupcake?" I open my mouth but close it again not knowing what to say as my eyes start tearing up. Jin's eyes widen about to engulf me in a hug but I wipe my eyes heading towards a chair.
M

e: "Its wonderful...thank you oppa."

My mom never did this...only once.

~Flashback~

I was six years old and it was my father's birthday.
I ran out of the music room giggling heading out towards the kitchen.
Y/n: "MOMMY!" I stop as my eyes widen seeing my mom carrying a plate full of sweets.
Mom: "Sweetie can you help mommy with setting the table for the party?"
I eagerly nob running to the dinning room gasping at the sight.
Y/n: "MOMMY! Is all this for daddy!!?" My mom chuckles setting the plate on the table ruffling my hair.
Mom: "Yes but it's also for us and the guests." She smiles down at me and I smile back. We both jump hearing the door slam shut.
Father: "I'M HOME!!" I grin running to my dad who's hanging his coat and scarf in the closet.
Y/n: "DADDY!" Dad turns around brightly smiling I jump into his arms and he spins around hugging me tight.

He pinches my cheek and kisses the tip of my nose.
Father: "Pumpkin are you forgetting something." I clap my hands smiling.
Y/n: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! I love you." My dad laughs walking into the dinning room.
Father: "Thank you pumpkin. Oh..sweetie pie you didn't have to this all alone you should have ask for my help." Mom shakes her head and kisses dad's cheek.
Mom: "Its your birthday. The guest of honor shouldn't tire himself out."
Father: "Thank you so much. I love both of you with all my heart." I hug my dad smiling.
Y/n: "We'll be together forever!!"

~End of Flashback~

Jungkook: "Jagi are you okay?" I blink rapidly looking around the room seeing all of them staring at me.
Jin: "Is my food that bad." I shake my head and faintly giggle as Jin pouts then happily smiles clapping his hands.

Jin: "See at least she appreciates my food unlike you punks!"
Jungkook: "Yah! Punk we stuff our faces with your food isn't that enough proof that we love it!?"
Jin: "You always say it's bland!!"
Tae: "I love your food hyung!"
Jimin pouts and cutely does puppy eyes to Jin.

Jimin: "We're sorry if we never showed our love to your food." Jin whimpers closing his eyes looking away but peeks at Jimin who's pouting.
Jin: "Akdksjfjv!! Stop those puppy eyes!" Namjoon chuckles taking a bite from a piece of meat.
Namjoon: "Keep doing it Jimin- ah its hyung's weakness."

We all laugh as Jin gets all fluster over Jimin's puppy eyes.

~After Dinner 10:37~

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling not wanting to sleep knowing I'll have nightmares. Your scared.  I flinch hearing the voice. The air starts feeling cold and empty. Fear and loneliness slowly seeping inside the room. Ignore it. *chuckles* you can't ignore me. I'm always with you. I shake my head closing my eyes trying to sleep. When I'm with my friends you go away. I can easily get rid of them. Don't be hopeful. I let sleep slowly take me down to dream land. You could have gotten rid of them since the beginning but you didn't so it means that you aren't capable of doing it. How about I punish you. No dreams for you tonight only nightmares. I love hearing you scream and cry in fear. You're a worthless person whose just taking up space in this world. Your a burden to them. A burden to your family. You KILLED THEM! IT'S YOUR FAULT GETTING RAPE! IT'S YOUR FAULT YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD! YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING!  I whimper as sleep takes over me and the darkness inside me starts moving towards my heart. No please stop. It hurts. Give up. Kill yourself.

~Nightmares~

I open my eyes in a u dark room.
??: "P u m p k i n." I hold my breath hearing footsteps and something sharp scraping on the ground. Kill yourself. The door is kicked open. I quiver in fear at the sight covering my ears as the voice screams sounding like a demon. The dark figure slowly walks over to me raising the ax. I let out blood curling scream as its brought down.