[23] Falling

~Jin's POV~
~Dance Studio~

Kook: "YAH! Namjoon hyung that's the third time you step on my foot!"
Joon: "Sorry!"
Hobi: "Let's take five. Hyung let me teach you the moves."
Yoongi: "I think he needs more than five minutes!"

I whack the back of Yoongi's head with my notebook.
Jin: "Shut up and help me with my homework!" Yoongi pouts then glares at my notebook.
Yoongi: "I'm not a math whiz! Namjoon's the genius."
Tae: "I thought you were the genius of the group?" Yoongi facepalms.

Jimin: "Namjoon hyung is the genius but Yoongi hyung is the genius of music."
Tae: "Ooh! HONEY BEAR!" I jump almost screaming as Tae runs pass me to hug cupcake.

Yoongi snatches my notebook out of my hands and starts doing my homework. I smile. Its good to have Yoongi back. Suga annoys me.

Y/n: "How you holding up?" I turn to face cupcake and ruffle her hair.
Jin: "I took your advice but I'm still scared." Cupcake smiles and hugs me. I hug her back burying my head in her neck.

Y/n: "It's normal to be scared oppa." I chuckle nodding.
Hobi: "BABY GIRL!" We pull apart and face Hobi who brightly smiles. Yoongi covers his eyes.

Yoongi: "God Hope your literally the sun!" Hobi flicks Yoongi's forehead before pulling cupcake to the middle of the dance room.

Hobi: "Wanna learn another dance!?" Cupcake nobs.

I sit down next to Yoongi as he hands back my notebook.
Yoongi: "It was a piece of cake."
Namjoon sits besides me ruffling my hair as he lays his head on my shoulder.

Joon: "I'm exhausted."
Jimin lays his head on Yoongi's leg.
Jimin: "Your fault for being a horrible dancer."
Joon: "Yah!"
Jimin: "You can improve with our help." Namjoon chuckles patting Jimin's head.

Tae lays down on Jimin's stomach.
Tae: "Where's Kookie?"
Jimin: "He said something about an English project."
Joon: "Whose his partner." Jimin shrugs.
Jimin: "Don't know but he looked terrified. Who does he have for that class?"

We all jump hearing a phone ring. Cupcake pulls out her phone and quickly answers smiling.

Y/n: "Kookie we're waiting for yo- WHAT! Where are you!?" We all make our way to cupcake who puts her phone on speaker.

Kook: "Noona! Please help me. This bitch is crazy!"
Jin: "Don't curse!"
Kook: "HYUNG SHE WANTS TO FUCKING KILL ME! Oh shit!"
IU: "Oppaaaaa~ why won't you play with your mommy?" We hear Jungkook's phone fall.

Kook: "I'm at xxx address now hurry the fuck up before she rapes me! I won't punch a girl."
IU: "Found you oppaaa!"
We hear Jungkook curse and his running footsteps.

Yoongi grabs my car keys walking out the door and we follow right at his heels.

Joon: "Hurryhurryhurrythefuckup!"
We pile inside my car as Yoongi steps on the gas driving at a fast speed to the address.

We arrive to a hug mansion.
Jimin: "How are supposed to find him in there! This place is huge." We get out the car but Hobi makes cupcake stay at the car on ready to drive off once we come back.

Yoongi pounds his fist on the door.
Yoongi: "OPEN UP IU!"
We jump hearing a window shatter and glass falls behind us.
Jungkook: "HYUNGS CATCH ME!!"
We quickly run and look up seeing the window was smashed by Jungkook with a bat. He throws the bat behind him about to jump but is pulled back inside.