[2] New friends & Old memories [+21]

After Mr. Hwa class ended Taehyung left to his singing class high fiving Hoseo. "See you in dance class Hope." Hoseok grins. "Don't embarrassed yourself infront of Lisa." Tae blushes and pouts. "It wasn't my fault!" and stormed out of the class. I giggle getting up heading towards the door. "Y/n! What do you have next?" Hobi catches up to me. "Gym" He pouts but then smiles. "After gym we come back to take literature then lunch....would you sit with me and Tae at lunch?!" I stop at the locker room entrance and face Hobi. "Ummm...sure." "YAAAY!! See ya in an hour y/n!" He ruffles my hair and jogs away. "Aish! How can he be so energetic!" I go in and change to my gym close.
~~4min~~
I sit down on the benches dreading the exercises that we're about to do. *whistle blows* "GET IN LINE!" I follow everyone else and stand in between two girls. One leans a bit to my ear. "Im Jisoo and the one on your left is Rose. You must be the new girl everyone is talking about." Huh? Talked about? "JISOO!! 50 CRUNCHES FOR TALKING!" Jisoo scoffs and starts. Rose glares at the coach. "Mr. Yui, aren't you going overboard!" Mr. Yui blows his whistle and points at Rose then to the ground. Rose starts doing crunches next to Jisoo. "THANKS TO ROSE YOU HAVE TO RUN 3 MILES! MOVE IT!!" Everyone one groans and starts running. I spare one last glance at Rose and Jiso. I jog off after my classmates. Well this sucks. One hour of gym class! God I'll die sooner than i was planning. As i jog on the track i look out into the field to see a group of guys playing soccer. "JUNGKOOK! KICK THE BALL AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!" The guy i guess is Jungkook smirks kicking the ball. It takes me a moment to notice its coming my way. "EEEEK!" I cover my head and feel the ball slam into my back knocking me to the ground. Ugh just great. I groan as i sit up. "OMO! Im so sorry I didn't think i'll hit someone! Im sososososos sorry!" The kicker guy helps me up. I dust myself and look up at him. Damn he's extremely hot! I mean cute nono what am i thinking!!? "Are you okay? Should i take you to the nurse?" Huh? Oh right got hit by a ball. "No im okay." He sighs and relief grabbing the ball and throwing it into the field. "Mark keep on playing without me!" Mark gives and ok sign and goes to the rest of the team.
"Im Jeon Jungkook and once again I'm sorry for hitting you." I smile shaking my head. "No worries I'm fine...Lee Y/N. The new girl." We shake hands. "That's a pretty name. Did Mr. Yui make you all run 3 miles?" I nob. "Good then we can spend the whole hour together." He does a bunny smile.

" He does a bunny smile

We start jogging. "Noona?" "Wait how ol-" He cuts me off. " I'm 15 and Tae told me about you when we were heading to class a few moments ago." Oh. "So noona why did you move here?" I shrug. "My mom wanted to leave some bad memories behind and so did I." Jungkook lightly nobs. "Was it that bad?" I space out.
~~Flashback~~
I pack up my needed clothes slamming my bedroom door. My mom waits out in the car nervously looking around our neighborhood. As i walk down the stairs I notice our family portrait. I frown at it and take it off the wall throwing it to the ground. Walking out of the house not bothering to close the door and look back. I quickly get in the car and my mom steps on the gas driving to the airport. "Don't worry honey pie. He won't be able to hurt us anymore once we're away." She takes hold of my hand but i shrug her off. None of this would have happen if she had listen to me 5 years ago in the first place.
~~End of Flashback~~
"Eh not that bad" I jog a bit faster pushing the memories away.
~Jungkook's POV~
Y/n starts jogging a bit more fast. I hope she's not upset for my question. Y/n is beautiful. Her bright green eyes with a few speckles of gray make her goldish brown hair shine in the sunlight. Her plump pink lips are set downwards as she slightly frowns. TaeTae was right she's breathtaking. "Hey! Noona do you take the subway home?" Y/n glances back at me and smiles. "Yes why?" My heart flutters as she smiles at me and her eyes sparkle a bit. " I take the subway too. How about we go together?" I catch up to her see her looking up at me grinning. "I won't feel so lonely going home now. Thanks Jungkook!" My eyes widen a bit as I hear her say my name. Im jugshook just gearing her say my name makes me feel giddy. Shit im starting to feel shy. Y/n giggles. "Why are you blushing?" I close my eyes in embarrassment.
~Your POV~
I giggle again as Jungkook turns a darker shade of red. I squish his cheeks together smiling as his eyes grow bigger. "Am I the reason for your blushing?" I grin. Jungkook gasps and takes hold of my wrists stopping me from jogging. He stares into my eyes I feel my cheeks getting hot. "Don't play with me Y/n..or i could fall." I arch and eyebrow. "Fall? Fall where?" He lets go of my wrists and stares behind me. "Looks like gym is over." I look back seeing my class walking back to the locker room. "See you in lunch!" Jungkook jogs off toward his friends. As i walk in to the locker room. Jisoo and Rose come up to me grinning from ear to ear? "Jungkook was hanging out with you! Girl do you know how many girls envy you right now!" Rose says as she shakes my arm. Jisoo jumps up and down. "Why is such a big deal that he hanged out with me?" Jisoo gasps and claps her hands. "Jungkook and his 6 close friends are really hot and popular at school. But Jungkook never talks to any girls! He avoids them at all costs but he came to you with no hesitation!" I laugh shaking my head. "He only came up to me because he hit me with the soccer ball." Rose grins and stands up. "Its still a huge deal and since you are a friend of ours no one will bother you for being near Jungkook." I stare at her confuse. "Who would bother me?" Jisoo sighs. "Momo and IU will surely bother you till you step away from Jungkook." I roll my eyes. "They won't have to worry about me for long." Jisoo's eyes widen. "Are you gonna move soon?!" I bite my lip and shake my head viciously. "Nonono I was talking to myself." I giggle.
~~Lunch Time~~
As i head to the cafeteria after literature i lost Tae and Hobi on the way. I check every open door with no luck. I guess they're already in the cafeteria. I walk by a close door but stop as I hear piano keys playing.