[13] I Fucked Up

~Jin's POV~

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room. I grin at cupcake whose happily eating the hospital food. Hoseok and Tae are still asleep besides her. I try getting up but notice the heavy weight on my lap. I look down to see Namjoon peacefully snoring on my lap. Yoongi's head on my shoulder while his body is rolled up in a tiny human ball. I chuckle and slowly move them away from me as I get up. I turn around about to walk over to cupcake but trip over something. I gasp as I gain my balance and look for the reason for tripping and see Jimin laying on top of Jungkook who has his hand stretched out.

Y/n: *giggles* Oppa are you okay?" I walk over to cupcake and smile.

Me: "I'm perfectly fine and my face is still intact." She laughs and picks up her spoon filled with chiken soup and brings it close me.
Y/n: "Say aaah." I chuckle and open my mouth taking a bite as she feeds me her food. I'm on my sixth spoonful when I stop her.

Me: "You need this food more than I do so eat up." She shakes her head and hands me the plate.
Y/n: "I'm already full you can have the rest." I stare at for a few seconds not wanting to eat the food that she truly needs to get better. She smiles then pouts.
Y/n: "Oppaaaa! Eat up. I'm already full." Aw! My heart is melting and becoming squishy. I finish the soup and set the plate back on the little table and moving it to the side.

Doctor: "Good morning!"
Y/n & Me: "Morning."
The doctor looks around the room and lightly chuckles. He walks over to cupcake and checks her condition.
Doctor: "Your friends are really worried about you. They stayed her all day. Your lucky to have such loving friends." The doctor sighs putting his hands in his coat pocket.
Doctor: "Miss Lee do you remember what happen last night?" Y/n's smile falls and she slowly nobs her head.
Doctor: "I'm s-"
Y/n: "Don't say sorry. Words have no meaning or way of comforting anyone...but thank you for trying to save her." The doctor faintly smiles.
Doctor: "You'll be discharge in a few minutes. I'm Dr. Li. I also hope that I don't see any of you young kids again in a hospital bed. Promise." We nob our heads and bid our goodbye's to Dr. Li.

~Few Minutes Later~

Tae: "Honey bear how about we get you home so you can rest and we will spoil you doing anything you demand!!" I look over my shoulder smiling at the sight behind me as we walk to the front desk so I can sign some papers and go home.
Tae, Kookie, Jimin and Hobi are happily talking to Y/n and literally holding her as if their life depended on it.

Namjoon: "What's got you all smiley?" Namjoon looks back and grins.
Namjoon: "Aah I see why....do you have a crush on Y/n?" My eyes widen and I smack his arm earning a yelp from him.
Namjoon: "Hyung!!" Yoongi is ahead of us and I hear lightly chuckle. As I open my mouth to answer Namjoon I stop after hearing the conversation behind me.

Jungkook: "Jagi! Your so lucky to havr Jin as your guardian now! He will treat you like a prinsses and his cooking skills are no joke!"
Jimin: "We will visit the house everyday just to see you noona!"
Hoseok: "How are you feeling? If you ever need a shoulder to cry on then count on us. We won't ever turn our backs on you. Don't hide your sadness over your m-mom's...." Y/n giigles.
Y/n: "Guys don't worry. I'm fine right now but if I breakdown later on then I'll gladly go to you guys for moral support."
Tae: "We promise to never ever EVER betray you or break your heart honey bear! Swear on my heart."
Jimin: "Noona we promise to never hurt you in any way nor go behind your back."

I gulp as guilt starts digging in my soul.
Me: "You guys head to the car while me and Namjoon sign a few papers." I grab Namjoon's arm and pull him along with me as we speed walk away.