[15] Funeral Day - Afternoon

~Y/n's POV~

I wake up slowly checking my surroundings. I'm on a white really soft coach that's in the middle of the room. I sit up rubbing my neck trying to make it less tense. I sigh and look at the door that's slightly ajar. I hear people whispering and shuffling around. I smell a sweet scent hovering in the air. I walk closer to the door slowly opening it.

Taehyung: "Noona. Your finally awake." Tae smiles a boxy smile and grabs hold of my arm leading me into the hallway filled with people from another funeral settling down to eat.

Tae: "Honey bear...you can take the glasses off." Huh? Glasses? Oh! I quickly take off the sunglasses blueberry gave me this morning an hold them in my hand. Tae opens the doors of a room taking of his shoes at the entrance I do the same and walk in but freeze in my spot as I see flower rings surrounding a closed casket.

Jungkook: "Jagi."
I blink noticing everyone else is sitting around the room watching me closely. I try to smile but stop and kneel in front of the casket balling my hands into fist causing the sunglasses to crack a bit.

Yoongi: "YAH! Be careful with my glasses b-!"
Jimin: "Shh!" I look at the the edge of my dress blinking rapidly trying to stop the tears that are on the verge to fall. I try to breath at normal pace as my heart start hurting. It feels like tiny pins are pricking my heart over and over again and a flood of emotions crashes down into my heart dragging me closer to the darkness. The voice has been quite today. Why?

Awww! You miss me! I missed you too! Speaking of the devil. Tsk! I'm not the devil but I am your demon.

Hehe...ah your slutty mother is dead because of you. Your should be proud! You did this to her. You killed her. Everything that's happen is your fault!  N-no Yes it is. You made your father rape you. You killed your mom! YOUR WORTHLESS A PATHIC FAT LITTLE BITCH WHO SHOULD BE DEAD!! You KILLED HER! You know...your mother was never proud of you.

I shake my head covering my ears letting the tears fall down my cheeks landing on my knees. No she loves me.! SHE NEVER LOVED YOU SHE HATED YOU !
S

HE NEVER LOVED YOU SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE A PATHETIC WORTHLESS UGLY BITCH WHO STOLE HER HUSBAND!! I cry out trying to block out the voice.

I feel arms wrap around me tightly holding me. I feel a calm warmness slowly cocooning me. The tears keep falling but the voice fades away. I uncover my ears weakly hugging the person back.

Hoseok: "Let it all out." I notice Hobi is the one hugging me. I close my eyes letting all the pain out. The pain of losing my mom knowing its all my fault. She died because of me.

Another person hugs making Hobi's warmness get warmer. I open my eyes seeing Jungkook. I faintly smile closing my eyes and let my arms fall back to my knees as I feel tired but safe.

I hear the doors fastly opening. We all snap our heads to the door seeing..

Lisa: "Tae called us. Y/n..." Lisa comes running towards shoving Hobi and Jungkook out of the way and engulfs me in a hug. I see Rose and Jisoo walking inside and quickly run over to us and join the hug. Rose rubs my head while Jisoo rubs my back.

Jisoo: "We'll be with you through all the pain."
Lisa: "Count on us whenever you need anything."
Rose: "We promise to protect you and stand by you."

I hear everyone else walking out trying to be quite but I hear two people trip and curse. I faintly chuckle but stop as my gaze lands on the casket. I close my eyes letting more tears fall as sobs make my body shiver.

~Hours Later~

We went to the cemetery and the whole way I was silent...tuning out all of my surroundings. I watch as dirt is thrown down the 6 feet deep hole where a casket carrying my mother's body is slowly being buried. Hobi holds my hand giving it a light squeeze.
Lisa Rose Jisoo

6ft
Deep Hole

Tae You Hobi Jin
Kook Jimin Joon

Yoongi

Once it's done I kneel in front of the grave and hug my knees to my chest. Glaring at the ground.

Jin: "Want us to wait for you or leave you alone?" I sigh shaking my head slowly standing up.
Me: "Let's just go." I look at the ground not having any energy to lift my head. Lisa and Rose wrap their arms over my shoulders leading me towards Jin's oppa car. The sunglasses start to slid off and I quickly put them back in place.

Jin unlocks the car getting in followed by Namjoon. Rose opens the door and Lisa helps me inside the car. Jisoo puts on my seatbelt and ruffles my hair a bit and faintly smiling.
Jisoo: "Tae will give you our numbers. See you at school." She closes the door.
Jin starts driving away. The girls slowly walk towards a black pink car. Jin takes a turn making me lose sight of them.

The car ride is quite. Extremely quite...but it's not an awkward silence...its peaceful.

The voice is gone? The darkness isn't crawling up my throat nor creeping to my heart. I just feel a beautiful warmness slowly settling itself in the middle of my heart very slowly spreading through out my whole body. They keep the voice at bay...but how? Why?

Jin: "What do you want for diner cupcake?" I shrug taking of the sunglasses and set them on my lap as I lean my head on the window letting sleep take over me.
Me: "Surprise me oppa."
I close my eyes quickly falling asleep.

Jin. Namjoon
Jungkook Hobi You
Tae Jimin Yoongi

Sorry if it's boring but the story is slowly processing. More flashbacks will come up in future chapters. Love interest and romantic (cute etc) moments will also come up.
Let me warn you one last time.
This story is depressing and filled (kind of...mostly) with 21+ moments.
So look forward to chapters after the funeral chapters.