[6] Why [21+]

Hoseok swings our arms back and forth as we walk to my house.
Hoseok: "Do you live alone?"
I shake my head. "I live with my mom."
Hoseok: "What about your dad?" My smile falls away as I feel myself shutting off the feelings I was starting feel and put up my wall back up. I take my hand out of his grip. Hoseok stops walking and stands in front of me.
Hoseok: "Sorry if I asked the wrong question...you don't have to explain anything if you don't want to...but don't shut yourself out." My eyes widen and I shake.mye head and fake a smile. "Im not shutting myself out" I giggle. "I just zoned out...now come on let's keep walking." I pull at his arm trying to walk but he pulls me into his arms...hugging me!!?? My heart beats faster and my breath becomes shallow as I try to comprehend why my heart pace went up.
Hoseok: "Don't run away from your problems by faking to be happy." I push him away. "Im not faking it! Hoseok I have no idea what you think I feel but your wrong right now. I can walk home myself..it was fun hanging out today." I run off heading home not looking back as he calls out my name. I arrived home. I walk into the living room finding my mom passed out on the couch sujo bottles on the ground. I sigh and head up to my room. Changing into a loose T-shirt not bothering to put on shorts or pants. I lay down on my bed. I stare at the ceiling sensing my memories slowly creeping into my mind.

~FLASHBACK~

I'm 14 now...my dad has abused me ever since that day. He walks into my room at midnight...every night. When mom isn't home he comes in...sometimes he even let his friends have fun with me if they gave him money. I was like prostitute..I tried telling mom but she wouldn't listen. I put away my homework about to change out of my school uniform when I hear the front door slam close. I hear my father laughing with one of his friends. I quietly hide in my closet closing my eyes tight. I hug my knees to my chest. I hold my breath as I hear footsteps heading to my room. I pray they don't come inside but they do. My father laughs.
F/n: "Have as much fun as you want she's all yours tonight." I hear my dad walking out and down the stairs going inside his bedroom turning up the volume of the TV.
???: "Come out...I know your hiding." Im not able to hear his footsteps because of the TV. I look at the doorknob of my closet. I see it slowly turning. I gasp and hold it with all my strength so it won't open.
???: "Found you" He pulls open the door and I fall out. He chuckles. I freeze on the spot but snap out of it and try crawling away. He pulls my hair throwing me to my bed. I cry out. The TV volume goes up louder downstairs. The man crawls on top of me. Holds my arms over my head. Licks my neck I start crying and squirming under him. Trying to get out of his arms. He presses his body on me.
???: "I love school girls" He runs his hand on my thigh pulling at my school uniforms skirt. I stop fighting knowing it won't do anything.
???: "Good girl...I like them calm and weak."
I cry. He leaves marks on my neck and unbuttons my shirt he throws it away and grabs my breast harshly. He spreads my legs open with his kneecap and starts grinding on me.
???: "Baby girl you have to scream and moan the the while night." He licks my earlobe. I cringe inside from disgust put comply to his wish. I moan as he presses his hard crotch on my womanhood. He rips of my bra. I cry out as the strap hits my skin. He grins and bites my right nipple while massaging the other one harshly. I moan louder and arch my back as he wraps an arm around my waist.
???: "Good baby girl just like that" He leaves marks on my breast. He kisses me sticking his tongue in my mouth. I kiss him back moaning inside his mouth as his hands wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls away just to take of his shirt and comes back to the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck biting his bottom lip. He growls and deepens the kiss. He grinds harder and I moan and groan out louder. I feel myself getting wet. My body may enjoy this but in the inside I don't I just feel disgusted and ugly. The tears still run down my face. He slowly puts his hands on my thighs and grips them tightly. His right hand inches closer to my womanhood. I whimper. He bites my neck. I shut my eyes crying as he slips two fingers in me. He pulls in and out slowly.
???: "I don't hear you"
He quickens his pace. I arch my back and tighten my legs grip on his waist. I start moaning as he sticks another finger inside. I feel myself getting wetter.
???: "Baby girl is wet for her master." I weakly answer back. "Y-yes" He goes faster and I feel my climax coming. I groan as he bites my breast. I cum into his fingers. He pulls them out and licks his tips but shoves all three of his fingers in my mouth. I suck on them tasting my self. He pulls them out and spreads my legs wider. He pulls off my skirt and rips off my panties. He licks my clit. I grip my bedsheets and moan out. He starts to suck my pussy. He harshly sucks and I feel his tongue inside me. I moan louder and louder. I grip the bedsheets tightly. I open my eyes and see my father staring at us from the doorway licking his lips and pleasuring himself.  I cry harder but scream out as I cum for the second time. The man licks it all. He stands up pulling of his pants and boxers. His bulge springing out. He harshly pulls me into my knees in front of his bulge. He pumps it a few times. Pre-cum on it as I slowly take it in my mouth. He grips my hair and moves my head at a fast pace. He moans and groans. After a while he cums in my mouth. He shoves one the bed.
???: "I can't wait any longer"
He opens my legs wider and shoves himself inside my. I scream out as he didn't let me adjust to his size. He pulls in and out at a fast and hard pace. He my spot a couple times. I keep screaming my lungs out and crying. I cum fro the third time. He pulls out and turns me over. He pushes in behind me and starts going harder he pulls me towards his chest and starts fingering me. I keep crying and screaming. He cums inside me but doesn't stop. He keeps going. I start shaking as I cum for the fourth time but also squirt on his fingers. I feel weak as I fall limp in his arms as he keeps going inside me. I see my father get under me. The man pulls out his fingers but doesn't pull out from my buttocks. My father puts his tip on my entrance and pulls me down on him harshly. I cry out as I feel my walls tighten on them both. They don't stop. Till they want too. The whole night I cried and beg them to stop when I couldn't take it anymore but they ignored me and kept going. They stop sometime at night leaving me naked on my bed. I cry feeling my eyes burn. I slowly crawl to the bathroom not being able to walk nor sit from the pain. It takes a few tries but finally turn on the shower. I crawl inside closing the glass door behind me. I lay on the cold shower floor as the hot water pours on me burning my skin. I hug my knees not caring about anything. I want to die. Why can't I just die. Why do I suffer. I fall asleep in the shower. I wake up late on into the day. My skin all wrinkled and numb. The water now feels freezing cold. I turn it off and try to stand but change my mind and lay back down. I wish I could die. I want to die I want to die.

~End of FLASHBACK~

I wake up crying as the memory fades away. I run inside the bathroom walking in the shower not caring about getting my clothes wet. I sit in the corner cry into my knees.
Mom: "SWEETIE IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE!! I'll be home late!!"
I hear the door close and the car get out of our driveway. I calm myself down and take a quick shower. I put on my uniform. I open the cabinet under the sink and grab the bottle of pills. They help me. I take two of the pills. I grab my backpack and head downstairs. I see french toast on the table for me. I throw it in the trash and walk out of the house. I head to the subway getting on. I put on my headphones holding on to the pole on the ceiling. I try to concentrate on the music but I can only concentrate on the depression that's slowly creeping up into my mind and soul. I try fighting it back but it slowly eats my insides. I hear people calling me and poking my arm but I can't respond. I feel empty, alone....dead.
???: "Y/n!!" I jump as someone pulls off my headphones and yells out my name. I turn around falling on the ground shaking from fear. I look at the ground not daring to look up.
???: "Y/n!? We didn't mean to scare you." I look up to see all seven guys have staring down at me.

I open my mouth trying to come up with a cheerful dumb excuse but instead of seeing their faces I start to see my father's face

I open my mouth trying to come up with a cheerful dumb excuse but instead of seeing their faces I start to see my father's face. My breath becomes shallow as I try to breath and calm down my heart pace. I can't...I can't...I can't do this!!! I hear the doors open behind me. One of the guys reaches for my hand to help me up but I quickly get up and run out of the train not caring where I am or where I am going. I run away but feel my insides being eaten at a fast rate. I see dark spots in my vision but I shake.my head running faster.
BTS: "Y/N!! WAIT!!!"