[36] Trainee

The calm

_______________________

~Jin's POV~

I wake up the next morning dreading the idea of going to school.

I groan rolling on top of Namjoon. I pinch his cheeks and he lazily opens his eyes.

Joon: "Five more minutes Jinnie."
Jin: "We have to go to school. Get your ass up before I push you off this bed." I roll off him making my way to the bathroom to shower.

I lock the bathroom door behind me and hop into the shower after taking off my clothes.

Its gonna be a good day.

~Jungkook's POV~

I make my way downstairs and make a stack of pancakes for my hyungs and noona. I sit down eating my two slices of pancakes. I happily grin as Jimin comes into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.
Kook: "You have a bruise." Jimin shots me a glare as he grabs pancakes and sits across from me.

I chuckle knowing that bruise is from when I bit him yesterday.
Jimin: "You have a scratch on your arm." I look down on my arm seeing a scratch.
Kook: "From Jin."

We start laughing eating our pancakes and patiently wait for the others.

I have a good feeling about this day.

~Taehyung's POV~

I yawn as I make my way downstairs into the kitchen finding Jungkook and Jimin eating pancakes. I sit down next to Jimin grabbing some pancakes.

I show my box smile.
Tae: "The plan worked perfectly."
Jungkook nobs as he stuffs a piece of pancake in his mouth.
Tae: "Jin and Namjoon made up. Hoseok and Yoongi confessed their feelings to Y/n it all went perfectly." Jimin pouts.
Jimin: "You didn't have to actually shove a wasabi down my throat just so that Yoongi and Y/n could be alone."
I ruffle his hair.

Tae: "If we hadn't left in the morning then Jin and Namjoon wouldn't have made up and Hoseok wouldn't have confessed his feelings. That wasabi had to be shoved down your throat so our fight could look real."
Kook: "It turned into a real fight in the end."

We smile at each other.
Tae: "It was worth it." We hear Hobi run down the stairs walking into the kitchen smiling brighter than ever followed by a tired looking Yoongi who flashes his gummy smile.

Its gonna be an awesome day.

~Namjoon's POV~

I yelp feeling something heavy land on me. I open my eyes coming face to face with Jin who glares down at me.

I sheepishly grin.
Joon: "I was awake." Jin rolls his eyes.
Jin: "Get up lazy ass." He tries to crawl of me but I hold him down by gripping his waist.

I buck my hips upwards earning a gasp from Jin. I smirk.
Joon: "You made that happen for sitting on me looking sexy as ever." Jin blushes biting his lip.

Jin: "You'll have to deal with your boner by yourself." I squint my eyes as he tries to stand up. I slide my hands down squeezing his butt.

Joon: "Nope. Your helping me." I flip us over and slowly grinding on him. He moans closing his eyes.

Jin: "Namjoon....if you don't control......yourself right now I'll kick y-" Jin moans a bit louder as I suck his sweet spot on his neck.

Tae: "Your breakfast is getting cold! Stop making out in front of my pure innocent eyes." We whip our heads seeing Tae dramatically cover his eyes as he walks away from the doorway.

Jin pushes me off causing me to fall on the floor.
Joon: "Ow!" Jin throws himself off the bed and quickly walks out the room with a bright red face.

I chuckle.

Today is off to a great start.

~Yoongi's POV~

We all tiredly walk to Big Hit Entertainment right after school.
We walk inside the dance studio but stare at the crowd in the room confused.

Jimin: "Is today anything special?"
Tae: "White Day (like valentines day but the guy gives the gift this time) already passed a few weeks ago so no."
Kook: "Is it Easter?"
Y/n: "No that's next month."
Jin: "Then why is there a crowd in here?"

I walk closer to the crowd and try to see over their heads but even in tippy toes I can't see shit.

Suga: "Just push through the crowd your short so no one will notice who pushed them." I push aside the person in front of me and make my way to the front. I cover my right ear as I pass by a group of girls squealing.

I make it to the front and see a list.

Welcome New Trainees!

Kim Harrison
Choi Yugyeom
Park Samuel
Lee Y/n
Kim Jimin
Jeon Tzuyu

My eyes widen as I reread the list.
I turn around and shove anyone in my way to get back to the others.

I make it out of the crowd and see them all look at me waiting for an explanation. My eyes land on Y/n and I smile brightly. Running towards her.

I pick her up spinning around.
Jimin: "Why are yoy s-?"
Yoongi: "YOU MADE IT!!" I set her down grinning happily.
Y/n: " Made it to what?"
Yoongi: "You're a traniee!!!"

The others gasp. Jin pushes through the crowd to see the list. He screams in joy and comes back running clapping his hands.

Jin: "CUPCAKE YOU MADE IT YOU MADE IT YO MADE IT!!!"
We all hug Y/n jumping and scream.

She's in the same company as us!! This is the best in our lives!

~Y/n's POV~

After our little celebration the dance instructor walks in.
Instructor: "Let's get started!"

The whole practice I smiled ignoring the voice as it faintly talked.

You'll mess it up. They'll kick out of the company. You don't reach their explanations.
Walk away from here before you embarrassed yourself.
He will come back.
Your father will come back.

I keep dancing and smiling ignoring the voice as best as I can.

I won't let you ruin my day.

______________________

Before the storm.