[26] Pills

~Y/n's POV~

My eyes widen as I think about the question in my head.

Yoongi scratches the back of his ear as he waits for my answer.

Y/n: "W-What!?"
Yoongi: "Would you like to go on a date with me? A way to say sorry for everything I did as Suga."

I bite my lip then smile smacking his arm.
Y/n: "Yes...I'll go on a date with you."
Yoongi's eyes widen as he smiles his gummy smile.

I laugh pinching his cheeks then make my way to the kitchen.
I find Jin cooking.

Y/n: "Want some help?"
Jin: "Yes please! These idiots are forbidden from my kitchen!"
Tae: "Sorry hyung!" Jin turns around throwing a piece of bread at Tae.

Jin: "Out of my kitchen!" Tae pouts but picks up the bread stuffing it in his mouth as he shuts the door behind him. I chuckle.

Y/n: "What did they do now?"
Jin: "Tae and Jimin burned the meat and Jungkook dropped a frying pan filled with olive oil which caused Hoseok to slip and Yoongi just stood by the door recording everything!" He sighs setting down his spatula.

I rub his back trying not to laugh.
Y/n: "They should really stay away from the kitchen. Soo...how are you and Namjoon? Hmm!?" I smirk as Jin's face starts getting red. He hits my hand with the spatula.

I pout rubbing my hand.
Jin: "We had a date today....and well we learned new things about each other..."
Y/n: "Anything else interesting happen during the date?"

Jin grins then turns off the stove as the food is done.
Jin: "We kissed and I've never been happier." I squeal jumping and he laughs but squeals along with me.

Jin: "Cupcake...thanks for the advice. Now enough about me what about you and Hoseok?" He nudges me with his elbow as he arches his eyebrows and smirks.

I hit his arm laughing.
Y/n: "It was really fun spending the day with him..."
Jin: "Hmmm...any juicy detail that you have to spill?" I smile feeling my cheeks heat up.

Y/n: "We kissed..." Jin gasps then picks me up and spins around. We laugh crazily as we spin around the kitchen. He puts me down ruffling my hair.

Jin: "I'm happy for you cupcake."

I smile as I watch him serving the food on plates.

It won't last.

~5:30pm~

I hug Hobi before I walk out of the house with Yoongi.
Y/n: "So where we going?"
Yoongi: "We gonna get some food." I excitedly clap my hands as he opens the car door for me.

He hops into the driver's seat and starts the car.

Y/n: "Remember what Jin told you."
Yoongi: "Watch out for drunk idiots, don't crash my car, protect cupcake at all costs, both most be in perfect condition, be back at 10. Yes he told me two times."

We burst out laughing as we remember Jin's outburst.
Yoongi: "I wonder everyday how I can I deal with him?"
Y/n: "You worry about him they're all like your brothers."