[19] Leave Her Alone

~Y/n's POV~

I wake up lazily blinking and try to stretch but feel someone hugging me tighter.
Hobi: "Five more minutes baby girl." I feel myself blush as I look at Hobi right in front of me sleeping.

" I feel myself blush as I look at Hobi right in front of me sleeping

I smile and play with his hair.
Y/n: "We have school today oppa." He groans cuddling closer to me. The door bursts open hitting the wall. Hobi falls off the bed screaming.

Hobi: "DON'T KILL US!!" I stare amused at the scene in front of me.
Namjoon: "Its just me hyung. Come on get your lazy asses up we got school today! Morning Y/n breakfast is almost ready." Namjoon smiles I smile back at him and get out of bed once he walks away.

Hobi nervously chuckles. His cheeks bright red.
Hobi: "Im a good actor right."
I roll my eyes heading to the closet.
Y/n : "Your a scary cat but you can still protect me. Leave so I can change." Hobi stands up and grins at me before shutting the door behind him.

~At School~
~Author's POV~

Tae drags Y/n by the wrist dorkily smiling as they walk to the school building.

Jin: "Yah! Your gonna pull out her arm you punk!"
Jungkook: "Hyyng you punk she's mine! Right jagi!" He runs over to them grabbing her other wrist.

Jimin: "Not fair you guys have a class with her but I don't!" Namjoon pats his head.
Namjoon: "We all have lunch with her." Jimin stops pouting and brightly smiles as he runs to Y/n walking behind her.

Hoseok frowns.

Tae: "Race ya to class!" Tae takes off running pulling Y/n along with him leaving everyone else behind.

Jungkook: "TAEHYUNG-SSI!!" Jungkook runs after them Jimin right at his heels laughing happily.

Jin: "I'LL SEE YOU IN CLASS CUPCAKE!!" Hoseok sighs angrily as he runs after the makneas.

Hobi: "YAH WAIT UP!!"

Yoongi scoffs and slaps Jin's arm.
Jin: "Yah! Respect your hyung!" Yoongi chuckles walking a different direction.
Yoongi: "See you in lunch!"

Jin and Namjoon lose sight of Yoongi who took a turn they don't hear the running footsteps of the others.

An awkward silence falls between them.
Namjoon rubs the back of his neck. Jin looks straight ahead not daring to look at Namjoon.

Jin: "S-Sorry for punching you."
Namjoon: "I deserved it."
They keep walking the school gates straight ahead.
Namjoon stops walking Jin stops a few steps ahead and looks back at Namjoon confused.