[27] What Are We!?

~Namjoon's POV~

Jin slams on the breaks and runs out of the car. We quickly follow behind him.

Jin: "SUGA GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER NOW!!"
We see Yoongi well Suga turn to face us smirking.

He rolls his eyes and walks over to us.
Suga: "Pfff...you guys are such pathetic creatures. I won't do anything to her...yet."
Jimin: "YOU FUCKING BROKE THE WINDOW!!" Suga scoffs shoving Jimin out of the way. Hobi grabs his arm.

Hobi: "Suga don't do anything stupid. Your staying with us till Yoongi comes into control."
Taehyung grabs Suga's other arm. Suga sighs.

Suga: "Fine...I'll stay and be a goody two shoes."
Jin heads to his car and I follow right behind him.

Jungkook: "Open your mouth and take them."
Suga: "Fuck off bitch!"
Kook: "Fine I'll force them down your throat." I hear them struggle but then hear Suga gag.

Guess Jungkook really did force the pills down his throat.

Jin unlocks the car door avoiding the pieces of glass hanging off the edges.
Joon: "Jin careful with the glass."

Jin: "I know...Cupcake?"
We see her curled up at the backseat not moving. I stop breathing for a second feeling my heart drop.

Joon: "Y/n?"
Jin crawls over to her and slightly shakes her.
Jin: "Cupcake we're here...wake up...cupcake?"

Jin's eyes start getting teary but Y/n shifts slowly opening her eyes.

Y/n: "I w-want to go home.."
Jin sighs in relief pulling Y/n into a hug.
Jin: "We'll go home cupcake."

I faintly smile then turn around seeing the others scolding Suga.
Joon: "Let's go home! Suga we'll deal with you later."

Tae and Hobi drag Suga along with them towards my car followed by Jungkook and Jimin.

I get inside Jin's car and start the engine once I find the keys. I look at the backseats and see Jin hugging a sleeping Y/n.

I start driving home.

Joon: "How's she doing?"
Jin: "She's calmed down now...she told me to wake her up once we get home so she can talk with Suga."
I nob patting the passengers seat.

Joon: "Get over here the drive will be a long one."

It took us ten minutes to arrive with Y/n since Jin drove at the fastest speed but in reality the drive from the arcade to our house takes 30 minutes at regular speed.

Jin crawls to the passengers seat and buckles on his seatbelt.
Jin sighs brushing his hair as he buries his head into his hands.

I rub his back.
Joon: "I know you dislike Suga whenever he comes but you have to deal with it...it's part of Yoongi."
Jin: "Deal with it!? Those are really some comforting words Namjoon!" I flinch as Jin snaps at me. Jin sighs as he saw me flinch. He rub his face taking deep breaths.

Jin: "Sorry for snapping at you...its just that everything was calm and happy but Suga just had to ruin it! I know its part of Yoongi. I understand but sometimes Suga just gets on my nerves."
Joon: "You got along with him a bit at the beginning...what happen?"

Jin grabs my hand and leans on my shoulder.
Jin: "I never told you this....don't get mad okay." I nob squeezing his hand.
Jin: "On our last of school as 10th graders....Yoongi came over to my house. It was all calm we were playing games but then Suga started taking control....remember that year was when Suga started whoring around...well when Suga took over Yoongi he punched me....multiple times."