[18] I'll Protect You

~Y/n's POV~

???: "Y/n...Wake up. I'll protect you."

I slowly open my eyes feeling the darkness go away. The voice is gone...for now. I look up seeing red hair!?

Me: "H-Hobi?" Hobi picks up his head and brightly smiles hugging me tighter.
Hobi:  "Are you okay?" I confusedly stare at him then notice how warm and peaceful I feel in his arms. I unconsciously cuddle into his arms. He lightly chuckles patting the back of my head.

Hobi: "I heard you whimpering and crying so I decided to comfort you. Y/n let your tears out." I chuckle pulling away from Hobi and lay back down smiling.
Me: "I have no reason to cry." I turn away from him staring at the window. I hear Hobi sigh and feel him move the blanket up to lay down. He wraps his arms around me and I tense up as he cuddles his head against the back of my neck hugging me tightly.

~Hoseok's POV~

I feel Y/n tense up when I cuddle close to her. I lightly chuckle.

Me: "If you want me to leave just tell me." Y/n shakes her head and turns around to face me. I gulp as the tip of my nose touches hers.
Y/n: "I-I'm nevermind" I stop her from facing away from me and hug her kissing the top of her head.

Me: "Tell me...did you have a nightmare?"
Y/n: "Y-Yes...can we stay like this for tonight." I nob kissing her forehead and pinch her cheek.

Me: "Wanna tell me about your nightmare." She sighs snuggling against my chest. I hold my breath hearing my heartbeat go crazy.
Y/n: "It was horrible...I felt trapped in the past. I was alone..in pain begging for someone to save me...but no one came." I feel my shirt get dampened by her warm tears. I hug her tightly wrapping my leg over her waist.

Me: "I'll save you. I'll be by your side. Whenever you need help just tell me."
She keeps crying and covers her mouth to quite down her sobs. I reach for her hand but she hides her face in my chest.
Y/n: "I look ugly when I cry." I sigh and play with her hair.

I comfort her rubbing her back and pet her head letting her cry into my chest.
I hear her whispering. Her voice shaking.

Y/n: "I-It w-won't go away."
Me: "Who won't go away?" She stops whispering to herself. I mentally curse at my stupidity. I shouldn't have ask her.
Y/n: "It's nothing."
Me: "You can trust me. I'll wait as long as you want. When you're ready you can tell me." A peaceful silence falls. I slowly blink falling asleep but stop myself from sleeping when I hear her voice quietly talking.

Y/n: "I have a dark past. The memories won't go away. It...keeps talking to me...blaming me for everything. It never goes away. Its there when I sleep and when I'm awake. Its with me all day." Who is it?

Y/n: "I want it to go away but it always stays.....but........whenever I'm with you guys it goes away a bit. It completely goes away."

She stops talking.

Me: "I'll make it go away. I'll be by your side. I promise."

"I promise to protect you."

____________________________________

~Morning: School Day-Monday~
~Jin's POV~

I groan shutting off my alarm. I roll off my bed and put on my slippers. Ugh Monday. I rub my eyes as I open my bedroom door.