[28] Secret Love

Yesterday I went to the carnival with my friends and it was really fun but right after I felt sick. No more carnivals for me😂. Once I got home my mom and sister gave me my late birthday presents that had just arrived. Two BT21 pillows!!!

__________________________

~Namjoon's POV~
~A Month Later~

I walk into the kitchen an freeze as I take in the scene.

Kitchen utensils all over the floor. Jin giving a deadly glare to Suga while holding a knife. Suga smirks as he sees me walk in.

Joon: "What did you do now."
Suga: "I just told him to stop being a little pussy bitch and grow a pair of balls. He's gotta tell the others about his bisexuality. You should also take my advice before the others find out in a horrible way."

Suga walks out and Jin throws the knife into the sink groaning as he pulls his hair in frustration.

Joon: "Ignore him." I rub his shoulders as he frowns.
Jin: "Ignore him! Impossible! Suga has been controlling Yoongi for a whole month! The pills aren't helping him...I want Yoongi back. Jungkook has been getting in trouble at school for beating up people. Jimin and Tae have been hanging out with IU and Momo at school. Y/n seems happy but has been avoiding us during lunch. She doesn't talk to me about her problems. Then Suga keeps bringing up my sexuality! UGH!!"

I pull him into a hug.
Joon: "They all have their reasons for doing what they do...okay. Hobi is with Y/n 24/7, IU and Momo haven't caused any problems, Jisoo and the two girls have been hanging out with Y/n more. Everything will be fine."

Jin hugs me back burying his head in my neck.
Jin: "I'm just worried.....Namjoon."
Joon: "Hmm?"
Jin: "We should tell the others about....us." I tense up as I hear his words. Jin sighs pulling away.
Jin: "Forget what I said...I'm going to bed."

Joon: "Its 12:30 pm Jin?"
Jin: "I'm going to bed!" Jin storms off. I groan and bang my head against the counter.

Jimin: "Hyung...you should talk to him." I look up seeing Jimin leaning on the door.

Joon: "How much did you hear?"
Jimin: "Enough to tell you that your being stupid for not telling the others about your relationship with Jin. Also Tae and I are making sure IU and Momo stay away from Y/n that's why we had been hanging out with them. Kookie is helping us too."
Joon: "By beating up people who haven't done any harm to Y/n yet!?"

Jimin chuckles.
Jimin: "You sound like Jin hyung. Hyung we know what we're doing so worry about yourself and Jin." I nob. I pat his shoulder as I walk out of the kitchen making my way upstairs.
Joon: "I trust you."

~Jin's POV~

I ruffle my hair as I throw myself on the bed.

Why is everything going wrong? It all feels tense as if something is coming soon.

I hug my pillow as I stare at the ceiling thinking about the past month. I sigh trying to relax.

Cupcake you can trust me. Suga let Yoongi come back. Jimin...Tae...JK please behave. Namjoon...Joonie...do you even love me? I roll my eyes. I haven't told him the 143 word even if I want to...I can't...I know he'll ignore it.