[14] Funeral Day - Morning

~Y/n's POV~

I tiredly open my eyes. Where am I? This isn't my room? Oh...now it is. I sit up looking around my new room. White walls, black desk and chair set at a corner in the room. The blankets of the bed are white silk like the pillows. The door and window curtain are also black. I sigh.

Last night Jin told me that they had four rooms in total in their home. One for him another for Namjoon and the other were for the rest of the boys for when they slept over but now the fourth room is for me. *light knock*
Jin: "Cupcake...are you awake?" I get up from the bed and walk over to my bedroom door opening it.

I look up and face Jin staring at me happy but worried.
Jin: "Do want to get ready or go with what you have on?" I blink slightly frown in confusion. Get ready for what? Jin notices the confuse look on my face and clears his throat.

Jin: "Cupcake....today's the f-funeral." Oh. I nob my head.
Me: "I'm gonna get ready." Jin sadly smiles at me. He nobs before walking back downstairs.
Jin: "We'll be in the kitchen." I shut the door turning around facing the black curtains covering the window. I slide down sitting and hugging my legs as I stare at the bags of clothes that Jin bought for me last night after we went grocery shopping with Namjoon.

Mom...are you happy up there? You don't feel any pain anymore right? Is it peaceful up there?

My eyes start getting teary but I rapidly blink covering my mouth containing my sobs.
I can't cry. Not yet. Mom why did you leave!? Why didn't you take me with you!? You know how much pain and suffering I'm going through. Father may be far away but what if he finds me?

I crawl to the bags digging inside them looking for the black dress I got yesterday for today. I dig it out and head to the bathroom which is connected to my room. As I walk inside I don't bother turning on the lights and just change my clothes. I look at the mirror but only see the shadow of myself. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone along with my earbuds and start heading downstairs.

I hear them whispering amongst themselves. I tip toe towards the kitchen door to eavesdrop but stop myself and head towards the front door. Don't ruin your friendship with them. They're the only people I have now. I bite my lip debating with myself if I should go inside the kitchen interrupting them or shouting out to them.

Hoseok: "BABY GIRL!" I jump spinning around bumping into Hobi's chest. I gasp as I stumble backwards about to fall but he quickly grabs hold of my arms and pulls me forward into him before I fall. I roughly hit his chest as he pulled me with all his strength.
Hobi: "Ouch. *smiles* Got ya. Are you okay?" My eyes widen as I notice how close our bodies are my heart picks up a fast pace and I feel my cheeks heating up. I quickly pull away looking down at my bare feet.
Hobi: "Y/n...don't hold back your tears. Let them out." I feel him come closer to me. I nervously swallow as his hand goes under my chin slowly picking up my head to face him.