[30] Jennie

~A Week Later~

Yoongi and Hobi have been taking me out on dates this past week.

I fell in love with both of them.

Yoongi walks beside me as Hobi holds my hand.
Hobi: "How about you come with us to the dance studio and I can teach you more dances." Hobi smiles waiting for my answer.
Joon: "The auditions are starting today too."

Hobi gasps then pinches my cheek.
Hobi: "You baby girl will audition!"
Y/n: "No."
Yoongi: "Give it a try. If you make it which you will then you'll become a trainee."

Jimin: "LIKE US!! Please noona!"
Kookie walks up to us showing his bunny smile.
Kook: "Yes! Please! Audition!"
I sigh.
Y/n: "Fine."

Jin squeals but stops as he bumps into a girl.
Jin: "I'm sorry."

The girl turns around grinning.
??: "Jin! Hobi!" Hobi tenses up next to me as he slowly faces the girl.

Hobi: "J-Jennie?"
Tae: "Why the fuck are you here!?"
Jin: "Taehyung! Language!"
Tae glares at Jennie.
Jennie taps on Hobi's shoulder who flinches at her touch.

Jennie: "Who is she?" Hobi looks at out intertwine hands quickly pulling his hand away. I stare in shock as he walks away.

Hobi: "No one." Jennie runs after him.
Jennie: "Hobi wait! Let's talk!"

Yoongi opens his mouth to say something but suddenly walks off. Jin and Namjoon shake their heads. Jin pats my head.

Jin: "Let's go cupcake." They quickly walk off into the school building followed by Jimin.

Tae: "Why did that bitch come back!?" I look up at Tae feeling slightly scared at seeing him angry.

Y/n: "What did she do to Hobi?"
Tae flinches shaking his head walking off.
Tae: "Don't worry about it."

They left you. He left you for her.

I rapidly blink as the coldness and darkness swarm in as their warmness goes away.

Kook: "Jagi...don't worry. Come let's go to the roof till class starts." Jungkook takes my hand as we walk into the building and up to the roof.

The warmness comes back pushing the coldness and darkness away.

Kookie don't leave me alone.

~Hoseok's POV~

Jennie stops me from walking any further making me face her.
Jennie: "Are you still upset about what happen years ago!? Hobi I'm sorry okay! I love you please come back with me." I scoff taking a step away from her.
Hoseok: "You broke my heart and left. You want me to forgive you like nothing happen!"

Jennie tightly grips my shirt as she suddenly kisses me. My eyes widen freezing in my spot.

I hear a click. I frown confused wondering what that noise was. I shove Jennie away wiping my lips.

Hobi: "Stay the fuck away from me." I run off ignoring her shouts.

Jennie: "WHO IS SHE!? WHY WERE YOU HOLDING HER HAND!!"