[5] Karaoke Room Pt2

~Yoongi's POV~

The guys cheer and clap as Y/n finishes singing

The guys cheer and clap as Y/n finishes singing. I faked being asleep as I think about her voice. It was sweet and angelical. I shouldn't have picked the song. I could see her eyes were sad as she sang and tried to be happy. I wonder if what we see in the surface is really her? Wait? Why am I getting worried about her!?
Hoseok: "HYUNG WAKE UPPP!!!"
I jump opening my eyes and glare at Hope. "I'll hit you but I don't have the energy." Y/n scoffs. I coldly glare at her. "Have a problem bitch." Jin's eyes widen as he hears what I said shit.
Jin: "MIN YOONGI!!! DON'T CURSE AT Y/N NOR IN FRONT OF THE MAKNEA LINE!!!"
I roll my eyes and head towards the door.
Namjoon: "Where are you headed?" I walk out and yell.
"GOING FOR SOME KIMCHI!!"
Jimin & Taehyung: " We wanna go too!!" They come running out and catch up to me. I secretly smile at their cuteness and dorkiness. They're like my little brothers. "Let's go then."
~Y/n's POV~

Hoseok comes to me and leads me towards the door. "Let's take you home it's almost 9:00pm." Jungkook holds my left arm and smiles at me "Noona will we hang out again tomorrow?" He pouts and I giggle pinching his cheeks moving my head as yes. Jin and Namjoon follow behind. Jin: "We can walk you home." I shake my head about to talk but Hoseok interrupts me. "I'll accompanied her you guys go and rest. They hug me and start heading home. Hoseok smiles brightly at me and takes my hand swinging it back and forth. I smile and this time it isn't a fake one.

Sorry for the short chapter but Im tired from school and from putting the Christmas tree up. The next one will be longer...well I'll try to make it longer if i have the energy and time. Nighty night cupcakes.💕