Prologue

Harry's p.o.v

I laid in my bed waiting for my birthday to come. I'm more excited by the fact that I will be going to the Weasley's in the morning. I heard my door open and I turned around to see Vernon's big frame standing in the doorway. He came over and got on top of me.

I passed out shortly after that. I woke up with blood on me. My arse was hurting like hell.
I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on as a searing pain ripped through my skin.
I fell to the floor biting back my screams. Then it stopped. I sat up feeling something on my back. I watched the pink water run down the drain. A mix of water, blood, and feathers.
I let out a shaky breath and stood. I got out of the tub and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes are a brighter green and my wings are bloody. But I can tell they're white, and that my features have become more feminine.
I got back into the tub and washed myself down. Then I got dressed in jeans. I cannot put on a shirt because the wings are in the way.
I then packed my trunk and saw that it was still dark. So I got out of the house and found the Knight bus.

Once at the Burrow, I knocked on the door as the sun began to rise. Ron opened the door and Hermione tackled me in a hug.
"Harry, where did those wings come from?" Ron asked.
I shrugged as Hermione let go her eyes widening. "Oh, Harry," Hermione said her eyes watering.
"What?" Ron asked.
"Oh, Harry what did those blasted muggles do? Oh, I'll kill them!" Hermione yelled.
"I'm- I'm fine." I said. My eyes watered.
Ron took us to his room. "Okay, what is going on?" Ron asked.
"He went through an early inheritance," Hermione said as I broke down.

A/N
This is my first Snarry story. Sorry if the first few chapters suck. I am sure it will get better. Tell me what you all think.