35

Harry's p.o.v

By the last class, potions, I am slightly happy. So I walk in smiling with Ron and Hermione. I go to Severus and say, "Ms. McGonagall let me back on Quidditch team and said I don't need to go to the rest of the detentions."
"That's great Harry." He says grinning.
Draco walks in and says, "so. I now have a actual challange."
"To bad I won't." I say smirking.
Draco glares at me and says, "Think you're funny do you?"
I smirk and reply. "I think I'm hilarious."
"Go sit down Harry." Severus says sounding amused.
I smile and go take my seat. Everyone else comes in and Severus begins teaching. 

After class I go to Severus and sit on his lap. He hold me and kisses my cheek. "Are you okay?" He asks softly and looks at my hand.
I nod and cuddle to him. "I'm fine Sevy."
He grins and says, "Want to come with and see if the potion worked?"
I nod and we get up and go to his private lab. He uses it and we look at his arm. Nothing.
"I'm sorry Severus." I say and feel a little mad.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." He replies.
I shrug and say, "What are you going go do now?"
"Keep on experimenting. That's all I can do."
I nod and sit down as he pulls.out ingredients and banish the potion he made. And I wach unable to help. Eventually I get out my homework asking Severus for help once in a while. When I finish it's time for dinner. Severus does a few things and says it just needs to wait for tomorrow. So we leave to the Great Hall.
"Can I sit with Ron and Hermione?" I ask softly.
  "Yes. You don't need to ask." He says.
I nod and  go to my friends.
"Why are you not with Severus?" Hermione asks.
"I don't want to be near Umbitch." I mumble.
They laugh a little and Ron says, "Severus should just poison her."
"He should. I'll tell him you said that." I say smiling. And getting a little bit of food to eat.
Then it's time to go to our rooms and I follow Severus. When we get to our room I say, "Ron said you should poison Umbitch."
Severus grins and says, "I've been thinking about it."
"Do it." I say smiling.
He sighes and says, "I can't just kill her. I mean, I probably can but I'll have to make sure it's not traced back to me."
"Fine." I say pouting.
"Harry, people still don't like me even though I'm your mate. I'm sure that since she was not fired I'd get in trouble for killing her." Severus says softly. "Plus you shouldn't think about killing people."
I frown and say, "I'm sorry."
He hugs me and kisses my forehead." It's okay Harry. Don't worry I'll deal with Umbrige."

Severus' p.o.v

Harry holds onto me tight. "I'm scared Severus." He says.
"You have nothing to be afraid of." I say softly.
He sniffles and says, "I just. I feel like. Something's wrong with me."
"Nothing is wrong with you Harry. You're fine. I promise you are." I say and kiss his forehead.
He looks up at me and kisses me. I pull him closer deepening the kiss. He pulls me down closer to him. But I pull away. Hs frowns and says, "Severus."
"How about we get ready for bed?" I ask grinning.
He nods so we both get ready for bed and I hold him to me as we fall asleep.

In the morning I get us both up and Harry says, "Can I sit with you?"
I smile and say, "Sure Harry. You don't need to ask."
He grins and we get ready and go to the Great Hall. He follows me to the teacher table and he sits between me and McGonagall. Putting me between him and the pink toad.
"I didn't know kids were allowed at the teacher table." Umbitch says.
I ignore her as McGonagall says, "When they have a teacher soulmate they can."
And then the pink toad looks at me and Harry with her bulging eyes. Harry moves closer to me looking at his plate. I'm going to make a poison and poison her. Yeah. That will be fun.