39

Harry p.o.v

I wake up without Severus and frown. Where did he go? I get up and look around, even in his private lab, and did not find him. I sigh and get dressed and walk out to get breakfast. Maybe he was mad I woke him up last night.

When I get to the Great Hall Draco is also walking in and says, "Were is Severus?"

"I don't know. I didn't see him this morning." I mumble and we go sit down.

"What happened?" Ron asks through his food.

"Severus was not there when I didn't wake up." I tell him and Hermione.

They frown and Hermione says, "That's weird."

I nod and we eat then start our way to class. I see Severus walk by us seeming tired and carrying books. I go to him and say, "Are you okay?"

He nods and says, "I'm fine. Fell asleep in the library."

I look at the books and say, "What are those for?"

"Just a few things I want you to read. Go to class Harry I'll see you later." He says and kisses my forehead then walks away.

I catch back up to Hermione and Ron and we go to class. "So what was he doing?" Hermione asks.

"Guess he was in the library."

Hermione and Ron nod and we listen to the teacher or at least they do.  I stare off into space thinking about Severus. He looked tired like he was awake all night. But there is no way he was awake all night in the library. He did say he fell asleep but then why would he look like he got no sleep. 

At lunch Dumbldore calls me and the Weasleys to his office. Severus does not come with but Mrs. Weasley is there. "You guys can go and visit Arthur at the hospital." Dumbledore says and lets us floo to Saint Mungo's. He does not look at me the entire time.

We floo there and we go to Arthur's room that is pretty crowded with us all. I walk out feeling claustrophobic and I run into Neville. "Oh hi Harry." He says happily.

"Hi Neville. What are you doing here?" I reply trying to seem happy. 

He grins and says, "I am visiting my parents." 

I grin. I didn't know his parents were here. I do know he lives with his Gran. 

"Would you like to come with Harry?" He asks smiling.

"If it is okay with you. I don't want to intrude." I say grinning.

He shakes his head. "Your fine Harry." 

"Okay. I'll go with you." I say and follow him to his parents room. 

"they don't remember much... They um. were cursed and. now have short memory spans..." Nevill explains. 

I nod and watch Neville talk to his mum and dad. Harry eventually leaves him. That has to suck. Having parents that don't even remover you. At least he has parents... 

Severus p.o.v

I look up as Harry walks into there room seeming upset. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Sevy." Harry says and sits next to me leaning his head against my arm.

I put am arm around him and pull him to me. "What happened Harry?"

"Its all my fault... Neville not having parents. Ron's dad almost dyeing... It is all my fault because I was born..." 

"Non of that is your fault. Its Voldemort's fault." I tell him softly. 

Harry cuddles to me and says, "I should have never been born."

I pull him onto my lap and say, "none of what is happing is your fault. You deserve to be born. okay?" 

Harry shakes his head. 

Severus sighs and kisses Harrys forehead. 

Harry looks at me and says, "You know. I think you've only actually kissed me like. twice." 

"Really?" I say grinning. I think he is a little happier now.

Harry nods and leans up and kisses me. 

I kiss him back smiling a little then pull away. "That's three I guess." I say and kiss his forehead. 

Harry pouts. "I was enjoying that." 

"Were you?" I say smiling.

He crosses his arms. "Your mean." 

"I'm sorry love." I say and kiss him on the lips. 

He puts his arms around my neck and kisses back happily. I continue to kisses him putting my arms around him. after a few minutes I pull away and Harry smiles up at me. 

I smile and say, "That's what you wanted?"

Harry nods and cuddles to me.

I hold him and run my fingers through his hair. 

Harry smiles and nuzzles my chest. Then eventually falls asleep. 

I take him to the bedroom and then go back to the couch and start reading one of the books I got Harry.