12

Harry p.o.v

In the morning I wake up and cuddle with Severus. I cuddle him more enjoying his warmth. But sadly he wakes up. "Good morning Harry." He says and kisses my forehead.
"Morning," I mumble and cuddle him more.
"You have to get up Harry we have classes," Severus says and pushes me away.
I whine and grab his shirt pulling him closer. "I want to cuddle."
"Harry I can not have you skipping classes. Now come on." Severus replied and picks me up, setting me on my feet.

I pout and grab my clothes and get dressed in front of Severus not caring any more. Severus gets dressed in front of me then we go to breakfast.
I go sir with Ron and Hermione. "Hey, mate," Ron says and stuffs his face.
"Hey, Ron, I been meaning to tell you something. Did you know teachers know when we copy each other's work?" I tell him.
"Fuck! How did you find out?" Ron asked worriedly.
"Severus told me. And Professor McGonagall confirmed it." I told Ron.
"Shit!" Ron yelled gaining lots of attention.
Everyone slowly looked away and Hermione said, "Well, I think we should go to the library again after class to look more up on dragons."
"Yeah I was going to get Severus to get us restricted passes," I told her, grinning.
Hermione and Ron nod and Ron says, "Ha I guess that dating a teacher has more benefits than just good grades."

I laugh and say, "I don't think he will just hand me good grades. I think I still need to work for it."

Through classes, nothing amazing happens tell potions. Collin was sent to get me for an interview with someone named Rita Skeeter a wand check and pictures. Severus let me go and I followed Collin into the room.
They had me sit in a pillow in front of Flure as Cedric and Krum stand behind Fleur's chair.
They take a few pictures then Olivander gets ready for checking our wand. I look at my wand and it's all dirty with fingerprints while everyone else looks nice. Then, I became worried about him talking about my wand being connected to Voldemort. But when I handed him my wand, he said nothing.

Then, a lady with blonde hair, square glasses and a fake smile pulled me into a broom closet, a red quill following.
Me and her sit across from each other on overturned buckets. me a little uncomfortable.
"So Harry Potter. Famous wizard and youngest champion. Tell me what drove you to gain even more fame and out your name in the goblet ?"

Severus p.o.v

Harry comes back into the classroom slamming the door open and clothes. He sits at a desk close to mine and throws his bag to the ground then lays his head on the desk. "What happened?" I asked walking up to him.
"Rita Skeeter is a bitch." He mumbled not looking at me.
"Yes, she is. I can not imagine why Dumbledore would choose her to interview you, children." I reply.
Harry says nothing then looks up at me and says, "I don't want to do the tournament."
I put a hand on his head and run my fingers through his hair. "I know Harry. If I could do anything I would." I tell him softly.
Harry leans his head back closing his eyes. "Are Hermione and Ron expecting me at the library?" Harry ask.
"Yes. And I gave them the restricted pass." I tell him.
He gets up and hugs me then walks out forgetting his bag. I pick it up and put it next to my desk since he doesn't need it right now.

When it was close to dinner I take Harry's bag to our room and go to the Great Hall. When I sit at the teacher table Harry comes in behind Ron and Hermione. Hermione talking a mile a minute. Harry then comes up to the teacher table and says, "I hate going to the library with Hermione."
"Why?" I ask.
"Because. She is just too much." Harry replied rolling his eyes.
I laugh and say, "what was Ron cursing about the morning."
"Oh, I told him about how teachers know when we copy homework." Harry reply grinning.
I nod and say, "Okay. At least now you will start doing your own work."
Harry glares at me and says, "why did you not let me read your mind or anything?"
"Because. I'm used to keeping my mind blocked. And I think it's funny for you to try." I reply.
"Will you open your mind to me?" Harry ask.
"Maybe some other time," I reply and give him food. "Now eat."
He starts eating grinning.

When we finish eating and go back to our room and get ready for bed. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. We found nothing." Harry says as he walks out of the bathroom.
"Nothing?" I ask.
"Nothing nada zip zilch zero," Harry replied, cuddling to me.
I hold him and say, "we will figure out something."
"I don't think I will. I mean all the spells and stuff is only for a big group. Are you sure you don't have anything?" Harry says looking at me pleading.
I think through all the spells I know. But they can only work if it was a group if wizards. "Sorry Harry. If I could think of something I would tell you happily. But I can't think of anything that would not need group work." I tell him and tighten my hold a bit.
"It's okay. I'm sure we would think if something sooner or later." Harry says and cuddles to me. "I love you." He says quietly.
"Love you too, Harry," I tell him and kiss his forehead.
He then goes to sleep and I follow soon after.