26

Time skip to third task

Harry p.o.v

I'm standing at the entrance of a large maze with the other three champions. I continuously look beind me at the stands to see Severus. He is sitting with the teachers watching me. When I look at him he'd smile and wave a little. Then Cedric and I enter the maze. Its dark and the entrance closed blocking me from Severus. I walk ahead slowly not sure what would be in here.

Eventually I made it to the center with Cedric and killed a huge spider. "You take it Harry. You killed the spider."
"No you. I don't need it." I tell him backing away.
He sighes and says, "well both take it." He says.
I nod guessing its the best comprise. We both grab on and I feel the pull that a portkey normally has. And we land in a grave yard. I stand up and look around Cedric doing the same. This place looks so familiar.

Severus p.o.v

The maze dissapears and Harry is not there. Nor is that Hufflepuff Mr. Diggory. Then I feel a familiar burn on my arm. I hide that I feel anything but I look at Karkoff who us giving me a "I told you so." Look.
I look at Lucius who also decided to wach the game. And he is rubbing his arm that has the dark mark. I would try and talk to Harry through the mind link but I can not risk Voldemort.
I sigh as I feel Harry try and use it so I allow him in and he says, "Voldemort is back he killed Diggory what do I do!"
"Harry just stay calm do you see the portkey?"
"Yes. But I'm trapped against the statue. Hes talking to deatheaters."
"He'll release you I'm sure. Just summon the portkey when he does."
"He noticed me. Hes talking more."
"Whats he doing?"
But I get no answer.
Then minutes later Harry returns. Holding what looks like Cedric's dead body.
I get up and go to him with Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Moody following. Dumbledore tries to get harry away from the body but he just screams and clings mumbling nonsense about promises. So i slowly pick him up and hold him as everyone slowly realises what happned.
Moody tells me he can take harry back to the castle. I go to tell him ill keep him but Dumbledore says jts a good idea if he does giving me a look that tells me to agree its important.
So I let him go not rally wanting to. And harry goes looking back at me still crying.

Harry p.o.v

I fallow moody trusting severus that this is good. He takes me to his office and i look at the weird trunk again. Moody starts acting weird then Severus Dumbledore and Mcgonagall burst in. Severus spelling Moody onto the chair. Then Dumbledore takes moodys drinking pouch and opens it. "Guess we know now whos been stealing from you Severys." Dumbledore says handing it to sevy.
Severus smells it then tosses it aside taking a potion out from his pocket. He forces "Moody" to drink. Then moody is not moody. Its Bartnic crouch junior.

In the end Bartnic was taken away and severus took me to our room and forced me to take a warm bath to calm down and made me take a calming drought.

The next day i feel upset again. But why wouldn't i. Its my fault Cedric died and voldimort returned. I sit with hermione and ron and they both smile saddly to me. "Good morning harry." Hermione says.
"Morning." I mumble and start to eat.
"Exams were cancled." Ron says trying to sound enthusiastic.
I smole and eat a few bites then push the plate away.

There was no classes today because we were telling the schools goodbye and wached them leave.
As we were walking back yo the school hernioeb says, "oh harry i have something to show you." And she sets her bag down pulling out a jar with a bug in it.
"Oh wow. A bug." I say sarcastically.
She playfully hits me and says, "its rita skeeter. I trapped her. This is how she was finding everything out to write about you."
And thats when i remeber that Severus was a spy. And if voldinort finds out all this hell be pissed. But i just smile and say, "what are you going to do with her."
"Not sure yet." She says putting it back in her bag.

Severus p.o.v

When harry comes back he goes strait to the bed room and closes and locks the door. I wait a few minutes then go and open the door to see him crying. I slowly walk uo to him then sit next to him and pull him into my lap. I don't know what to do i am not good at these situations. So i just hold him and rub his back.
Eventually he stopped crying and just cuddled me. "Im sorry severus."
"You have nothing to be sorry for." I tell him. "I should be the sorry one harry. Ive hurt you so much."
"How?" He asks pulling away a little to look at me.
"Harry. I wasnt just a spy. I joined the death eaters then became a spy when i relized exactly what goes on. And. I accidentally made him go after your faimly. Then I made you thunk I hate you." I tell him gettung myself upset.
"What do you mean accidentally made him go after me." Harry asks.
I skgh and say, "i told him the profecy not knowing who it was talking about."
"See. You did not know. Its not your fault. And you did not know what you were doing. You said you were an outcast growing up. You just wanted to fit in. And you found that." Harry says grinning.
I roll my eyes and say, "i thought i was supposed to be comforting you."
He just smiled and hugs me and cuddls me. So i hold him and we stay in the room tell dinner. At dinner we eat then go back to the room to spend our last night at Hogwarts.