41

Harry p.o.v

I wake up and turn to severus who is asleep still. I smile and cuddle more to him nuzzling his neck. He smiles and wakes up. "Morning love." He says and holds me tighter.
"Morning. Sleep good?" I reply.
Severus nods and says, "did you?"
"After the nightmare Yah. I'm sorry I woke you." I say frowning.
"You didnt wake me. I did not go to sleep tell after you did." Severus says and rubs my back.
"Oh. Okay." I mumble and cuddle more to him.
Severus kisses his forehead. Harry looks up at him and kisses him and Severus kisses back. I push against severus and kiss him harder and he grabs my waist. I rub against him and he groans and pushes me onto my back and gets ontop of me. I smile and he says, "you want to?" And I nods. "Okay. Just tell me if you want to stop kay?" I nod and he kisses me again. We take off eachothers clothes and he rubs against me. I moan softly and pull him closer. He runs my entrance and pushes a finger inside me and I gasp. He slolwy moves the finger then adds another then another. I moan and push against him. He moves them and kisses me softly.
He pulls his fingers away then pushes inside me. I moan and pant as he slowly moves. I rubs my dick and goes a little harder and I moan and pant.
Eventually I cum all over both of us and severus cums inside Me.
He pulls out of me and he holds me. I cuddle him and pant softly.
Severus holds me close and kisses my cheek. "You okay my love?"
"Yah. That was great." I say blushing.
Severhs smiles. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."
I blush more and cuddle him.

Severus p.o.v

When me and harry are done cuddling we get up and take a shower then go to the great hall for breakfast.
We eat and I ignore Umbitch watching harry.... I really need more names for the pink bitch....

AN
Sorry about the short chapter been busy.