10

Harry p.o.v

When Hermione finally released us we went headed to the Great Hall for dinner. I went to go sit with Severus as they went to the Gryffindor table. I saw Draco witting with Fred and George. Pansy and Blaise there too.
"How was studying?" Severus ask.
"Boring. What did you do?" I ask.
"Grade the summer homework. Just to let you know. I can tell when you copy off of Hermione." Severus answers.
"You can?" I ask. I mean we change the wording. And leave things out.
"Yes, Harry we can. It's not that hard." Professor McGonagall says.
I mentally curse and make a mental note to tell Ron that teachers know how to tell if we copy. I wonder if Hermione knows.
Severus kisses my forehead and puts food on my plate.
I glare at him and he just laughs and began to eat.
I eat and remember something I read today. How I can talk to Severus and read his mind through the mate bond.
I smile and try to do it. But it does not work. I try again but its like I'm hitting a wall.
Severus looks at me and smirked. I glare at him as I hear his voice in my head say, "nice try Harry."

Once we finished eating we went to our room and got ready for bed. While Severus is in the shower I sat on the bed and waited thinking about the past few days.
It's still hard to believe that my father would bully him after all that I heard about him. I'm just glad that I got a loving mate and don't ever have to go back to the Dursleys.
But I am still scared. What if I ruin everything. What if Severus decides he doesn't love me anymore. Or if I lose Sirius and Remus. I mean Severus did say the wizarding world is okay with that kind of relationship, especially with mates. But they don't like Severus... Maybe I should write to Sirius.
I got a paper and quill and wrote a note about everything... Except for the abuse and rape part.
I set it on the dresser and I will have it sent tomorrow.
I got into bed and covered myself up as Severus came out. I smiled and held my arms out.
Severus got into bed and cuddled me. And I slowly fell asleep.

Severus p.o.v

The next day I woke up and Harry is still asleep curled up against me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.
Harry woke up and smiled and cuddled to me. "We have classes today," I say and kiss his forehead.
Harry sighs and says, "I don't want to go to classes."
"To bad get up," I say petting his side.
Harry gets up and we both get dressed. We then go to the Great Hall and we both go to our normal seats.
"Hello, Severus. How is everything going?" Minerva asks.
"Very well. As you can tell I got him better clothes." I say smiling
Minerva nodded and said, "yes I can tell very good. And how is he mentally?"
"Better. Not perfect but better." I answered.
Minerva nodded and said, "poor boy... I'm sure he will be better eventually. Have you ran a diagnostic spell on him?"
"Yes. He is horrible in health. Though I don't really need a spell to tell me that." I say sighing.
"Are you going to give him any positions?" Minerva asks looking at him.
"No he doesn't need potions He eats enough to fix it. So. As long as he continues to eat and drink as he is he will be fine." I explain.
She nods as we get the signal to go to our first class.

The last class of the day and Harry is in it. Finally. Everyone walked in and sits in their normal places. I tell then what the position is and that the ingredients are on the board and they began.
I notice the golden trio talking quietly and I walk by them hearing something about a cloak and Hagrid. I don't worry about it sure that Harry will tell me what's going on.
Draco is talking about the devil twins with Blaise and Pansy. And I heard Blaise say that he has a crush on Ron. I ignore that and go sit at my desk grading some homework.
I have no clue how everyone gets so much wrong. They have a book fucking open it!
When class finally ends I thank Merlin and walk with Harry to the Great Hall.