24

Second task

Harry p.o.v

I pace mine and Sevy's dorm nervously. Dumbldore asked to talk to Severus and he has not been back yet. I got the gilly weed and I figured it was time to head out.
I see Ron walking alone up to the boats and I get in the same one as him. "Hey Harry. Were is Severus?"
"Don't know." I mumble.
"Hermione also dissapeard. Dumbldore wanted to talk to her. She's not been back." Ron says shrugging.
I look at the water as we get to the platform in the middle of the lake. "Weird." I say confused.
We get on the platform and I look around seeing if I can find the bushy haird girl or the gothic Professor.
Neither show up and its time to jump into the water. So I stuff the gilly weed into my mouth and eat it. I fall into the water choking but as soon as I'm under I can breath.
I choose a direction and start to swim.

It feels like its been an hour as I find the mermaid... villige? I see four people tighed under water and I swim to them. I see my friend. Some blond, Cho, And Severus.
I quickly spell the binding off of Severus and swim him to the dock. He gets up and I go back since the gilly weed has not worn off. When I make it back to the mer kingdome the only one left is the blond.

I wait tell the hour is almost up and I decide Fleur is not coming. So I go to take the girl but the mermaids try to stop me. I ignore them and unbind her and take her back. Saddly on the way there the weed starts to wear off. And just as I'm almost there ugly things start attacking my legs trying to pull me down. So I push her up and try to fight them off.

Severus p.o.v

I wach the water worried. Times almost up. All the spells worn off Harry's should be done by now and he is no were to be seen. Then there is a person coming. The blond girl, Fleur's sister comes up and starts to struggle.
I toss the towel onto the floor and jump into the water and bring her to the dock. Hermione hands her a towel and her sister gets her.
I turn back to the water just as Harry shoots from the water and lands by my feet. I help him up and look him over for injury only seeing bite marks amd scraches on his legs. I give him my towel after Hermione hands him one and wrap them both around him.
I hold him to me as Dumbledore gives the scores. Both Harry and Cedric have tied for first.
When we are able to leave I take Harry to our room and he tells his friends he'll see them later.
When we got to our room I said to him; "Go take a shower wash your legs really good." And I go to get a healing potion.
When Harry finishes I give him the potion and make sure it's working then go take a shower.
When I finish I go back to Harry and check on his injurys. "How are you feeling?" I ask him.
"Good. I can't belive you willingly let yourself be tighed to the bottom of the lake." Harry says grinning.
I smile and say. "Well I knew you would win." And I kiss his forhead.
He smiles and hugs me. I pick him up and sit on the bed holding him. "Do you want to go to your friends?" I ask.
"Not right now. I want to cuddle." He says and curles up on my lap.
I lay down and let him cuddle me. I hold him and kiss his forhead.
After a while of that I say. "Harry. What do you think about... going on a date?"
Harry looks up at me and says, "I don't know. Never been on one. What's your plan?"
I sigh and say. "I've never been on one eather. I was just thinking we'd hang out and eat."
"I think it'll be fun." Harry says and kisses my cheek.
I kiss his forhead and say. "Do you want to go to your friends now?"
He sighes and gets up. "I probably should."
I sit up and say. "I'm sure they'd understand and survive if there precius boy who lived does not go to them."
Harry smiles and says, "yes but I make there life interesting."
"Do you?" I ask smirking.
"Oh yes. With out me they'd be very bored."
"Have fun Harry." I say and kiss his forhead.
"Love you." He says and walks out.
  "Love you to." I reply.