32

Harry's p.o.v

Severus wakes me up and it's time to leave for Hogwarts. I get my last minute things ready and we go to the living room and everyone is running around. Sirius is in his dog form sitting by the door.
Once everyone is ready we leave for Kings Cross. Then we run to platform nine and three quarters. I feel someone looking at me and I look around and see Voldemort. "What are you looking at?" Severus asks.
I look at Severus then back where Voldemort was and he's gone. "Nothing." I say and continue onto the platform.
Sirius motions that he wants to talk to me. Severus says it's not a good idea because of too many people. But I reassure him it's fine and follow Sirius. He turns human and hugs me. "I'm sorry if I upset you." Sirius says.
"It's okay." I mumble and hug him.
Sirius then holds me at arms leangth. "Be careful Harry. I don't know what he is planning. But just. Please be careful."
I nod and say, "I always am."
Sirius smiles then turns back into a dog and we go back. Severus kisses my forehead and tells me he'll see me later. And we board the train. Ron, Hermione, Draco, and Pansy go to the front of the train because they're prefects.
So Blaise and I sit in a compartment together. It's awkward for a little bit then he says. "So, do you think Ron would ever go out with me?"
I shrug and say, "I don't know, I mean, he seems to be really straight."
Blaise sighs and says, "I guess I should just, move on then."
"I'm sorry." I say frowning.
Blaise smiles and say. "You have nothing to be sorry for."
I smile and we have a little longer in comfortable silence.
Then our friends come back. Draco dramatically leaning against the frame saying. "Well if it isn't Potter, his weasel, and the bushy haired girl."

Severus' p.o.v

I watch the students come in, Harry looking a little pale. He sits with the Gryffindor's. Then the first years come in. I look at the pink thing that is sitting next to me. Then I look back at Harry. The sorting starts and I ignore it a bit. I clap when I need to. Then Dumbledore starts his speech. I ignore him completely because it's the same thing every year. I wonder why Harry seems worried.
Then the pink thing starts to make noise. Is it choking? It gets up amd starts talking.
Then we eat. I watch Harry and see he is eating and talking. So whatever is bothering him is not that bad.

After everyone is finished we go to our room and get ready for bed. Harry cuddles into me and says, "I think I am going crazy."
"Whys that?" I ask softly.
"I...saw something, pulling the  carriages." He says and shivers.
"Thestrals. You see them when you see death." I tell him.
"Can you see them?" He asks looking up at me.
I nod and say, "Don't worry Harry go to sleep. You have nothing to worry about." I kiss his forehead and hold him tighter and he slowly falls asleep. Me not able to get any.